OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Damn. There is absolutely no way of getting a size 12.5 in the Akrons... I must have a pair!

And since there's no niketown anymore, can we get a HOH in Honolulu?

Anybody whos still looking for the dunkmans they have them for 189.00 shipped at anyconline.com

Originally Posted by junebug1

dscn0190uj.jpg

dscn0176c.jpg

For those asking about the toe.

what's with the "stain" spots on the flywire in every cool grey pic i see
is it the lighting, angle, or just the way it is??

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

What the hell material is that on the toe of the Cool Grey's...
sick.gif

You know those hologram pictures, if you move one angle the picture moves. I swear I was looking at them in the store moving em around to see if they change colors or something.

cool greys are disappointing
i wish the toe would be patent leather
or regular leather...

My pair of LeBron VII (Akron's) arrived today. Big, big, big shout out to the homie bc60997 for helpin' me out by picking them up & shipping. Greatly appreciated, family!

Pure loooooooove.

t7hmhz.jpg

28ti6r.jpg

Ah, so this post has been hiding up here with the other stickies....

Anyway shout out to the OP. We needed that first post.

My top 3:
Red Carpet
Akron
Dunkman

Anything else is just bonus.

Does anyone know what the orange and grey pair are called? I was out in a few malls and only saw em in one store...

What can you post in this thread?

Cool grey LeBron VII's are at your spots. They're pretty dope, and heads were goin' ham on them.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Does anyone know what the orange and grey pair are called? I was out in a few malls and only saw em in one store...
the grey and orange pair are called the grey and orange pair. not every shoe needs a nickname.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

the grey and orange pair are called the grey and orange pair. not every shoe needs a nickname.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

My akrons are bothering me in the back... the back tab thats sewn in is sewn in funny and kind of sticks out and has been rubbing against my heal, have several lebrons 7s.. these are the first pair to do this on me.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any info appreciated.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.
Same here wore my Red Carpets yesterday and had to break out the Hydros before the day was over.

I messed up by passing on the Akrons. It seems like i'm thru with Lebron VII only Two pairs oh well.....

Originally Posted by stryka12

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

My akrons are bothering me in the back... the back tab thats sewn in is sewn in funny and kind of sticks out and has been rubbing against my heal, have several lebrons 7s.. these are the first pair to do this on me.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any info appreciated.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.
Same here wore my Red Carpets yesterday and had to break out the Hydros before the day was over.

To the people that have the Akrons and other releases.....  Do the Akrons fit a lil bit tighter than the others or is it just me?  The back tab for my akrons bothered me at first too, but i played around in the shoe and they are straight now. 

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by junebug1

dscn0190uj.jpg

dscn0176c.jpg

For those asking about the toe.
thanks for the pics. i was actually looking forward to these until lately. definitely not feeling the look of whatever material the toe is made out of judging from these pics.
i also think these would have looked much better if the flywire section of the upper were a darker shade of grey and not so translucent. or maybe a grey swoosh instead of the white one.
so basically, more grey less white.

Back
Top Bottom