OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I want to like these PS versions, but I really don't.  I guess I am just disappointed how similar and how close in colorways, they "happen" to be to some old-time favorites.  Honestly, I think the colorway I like best of the PS are the SLH because they are somewhat uniquely "Lebron".  If they don't, I will have no idea what NIKE was thinking by not dropping HWC, CavFanatics, or any more Cavs based colorways of the LBJ7.  As Lebron comes into his own, and clearly separates himself from the Jordan comparisons this year, along with hopefully picking up his first ring, all we are left with is more red/black/white colorways that harken back to the Bulls glory days.  I am sick of it, pissed, and plan on starting a petition.  Who's with me?  Most of me is kidding, but I really wouldn't mind some CavsFanatics.

I agree they should stop making the Lebron shoes in " Bulls" Colors. They should use more crimson and wine colors not red. Like these shoes

lebron4-10_01.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-christ-the-king-away-5-01.jpg

But instead we get "Bulls" colors
nike-air-max-lebron-7-gr-black-red-white-12-group1.jpg

But I personally hate the modern Cavs uniforms I would prefer if they went the the throwback colors. It's more distinctive to me.

timeline_100106_nba_lebron7-cavfanatic.jpg

timeline_081203_nba_lebron6-hwc.jpg

timeline-nba_050108-tripple-double-9.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

for the people who have CTK's...... they look like different shades of maroon in different pics. Are they dark maroon.......... or more of a crimson red like USC?

depends on the lighting

Loving my PS's and wound up getting the POP VII's... On the foot, I love them, where you can't see the triangle print LOL...

Also picked up the Akrons i've been longing for... I begged the guy at HOH to see if he by chance had an 11-12... He said prior nope 9 and 14, pulls out an "11" and my day was made, well, until I got home... They fit real snug, looked at the tag? 10.5, I was so angry and numbers matched up on tag and box... blah

andfattoo, I'm with you, I think I like the 7/11 > the HWC, mostly because I like the colorway more, its more wearable for me, and Im not a Knicks or New York fan. And some pics of the CTK's make me do a doubletake because some look dark maroon and others look like a more faded crimson.

MisterFriendly, I agree, as much as I love Bulls colorways, I already get that with Jordans, it would be nice to have more crimson colorways in Lebrons.

Here's hoping for a $120 price tag on those lows... It looks like I'm going to be in for at least two pairs if they actually drop them.

My pocketbook would appreciate it,

Thanks Nike

comfort and performance wise are the ps vii's better then the regular vii's?

cause i just scooped up a pair of ps vii's and theyre pretty good/decent ball shoes.

The PS are fiyah. But I think they couldve may da concord model better if they had used da flywire material that Kobes use instead of clear Hyperdunk flywire

xxd09.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-p-s-pop-5.jpg

Since when was white/black/red considered "BULLS" colors?  How bout the "BLAZERS"?  lol

Anyway, I see where your coming from Mister F. but I guess from a marketing stand point to the general public, really, what is better than white/black/red? lol.  It would be nice if Nike would drop more "CAVALIER" dedicated cw's though...

IMO, the Lebron line is unique in it's own right. Other than certain CWs that pull cues from those classics, the Lebrons are nothing like the old time classics/jordans.

has anyone seen or heard from Rockdeep? He's still not responding to my emails or pm's and i still don't have the money that he claims to have sent out almost 3 weeks ago! if anyone has a way to get in touch with him, please send me a pm. are there any admins i can get with to try to get this whole thing resolved?

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Intrigant

These are too nice. Are these a General Release
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
No offense, but these aren't that much to beast over. You guys are starting to go crazy over anything ... 
grin.gif

cmon_son.jpg

Not even. I hardly "beast" over all the Lebron colorways that get shown on here. The colorway, IMO, was executed well on the low's....

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Intrigant

These are too nice. Are these a General Release
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
No offense, but these aren't that much to beast over. You guys are starting to go crazy over anything ... 
grin.gif

Not even. I hardly "beast" over all the Lebron colorways that get shown on here. The colorway, IMO, was executed well on the low's....
QFT. Perfect summer casual sneaker. Like these much better than the dunkmans.

Back
Top Bottom