OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

SHAIKHNBAKE I totally believe you becuase he stated like 3 weeks back that "if he finds out you got paid he will Either you" or some lame responce like that, and everyone know's that if you paid someone you would do everything in your power to prove that you paid him to clear your name instead of ignoring you and posting stupid responses. I hope you get your money Erep means nothing poeple can still scam as we have seen with all the lames that scammed for the 11/12 pack that have been on NT for years.

I appreciate the support from you guys. I don't do many transactions on NT. i do most of my business deals on ISS. Can anyone tell me which admins i need to get involved in order to try to get my money?

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't know why dudes wear their shoes with the laces all popped out like that. I haven't seen anyone in public but they look stupid to me. Love the PS and POP though. Hot @!#!.
+2 -_-

+3....It makes the whole shoe look poofy....It's a pretty ugly thing to do, but I can't knock these guys for doing it.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Got doubles of all of these bad boys too. Forgot to put my all-stars in there. Just noticed.

this is what i have.  minus the black white and grey white.  will have those soon tho...

I have both I think the POP>PS in a close decision! Can't wait to rock my POP with some Levi's cargo shorts...while checking out Curren$y Thursday
pimp.gif

On my POP you can barely notice the triangles...you have to put the shoe up to your face...no big deal at all lol!

The clear air zoom sole looks better than the full length Air Max sole imo...

Feeling the Air Max Lebron 7 lows, was never a fan of the other ones......

PSs still need to grow on me asthetically, i'm sure though that they are extemly comfy, may go ahead and order a pair though and see what they're like. And then i need to get some akrons and dunkmans and then i'm good.

Oh also first colourway of the Lebron VIII: whi / black / sport red. You heard it hear first lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so now there is a lebron 7 low, and a lebron 7 low???

or are the ones dubbed "the rumor pack" now a different name?
The current lows say (RP) on them so the Rumor Pack stays as is.  But I guess we can say form now on that there is a Lebron VII low and an Air Max Lebron VII low.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

I appreciate the support from you guys. I don't do many transactions on NT. i do most of my business deals on ISS. Can anyone tell me which admins i need to get involved in order to try to get my money?
id contact the guys like ijapino or i think daaznfella is a NT b/s mod

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I have both I think the POP>PS in a close decision! Can't wait to rock my POP with some Levi's cargo shorts...while checking out Curren$y Thursday
pimp.gif

On my POP you can barely notice the triangles...you have to put the shoe up to your face...no big deal at all lol!

The clear air zoom sole looks better than the full length Air Max sole imo...
Much better than the air max sole indeed...

Does anyone know though if a shoe with zoom air makes a hiss sound when you are walking, is that a sign it's leaking or has a hole in it?

So today is the day I wear my first ever pair of Lebrons (to go get my 420 card), and I have to say that these are very uncomfortable. My foamposites feel softer than this, lol. ANyway, they look good though.

man thats messed up. i hope dude comes through with the money cause ive contacted SHAIKHNBAKE10 before. he was very willing to help me out. and i know sometimes shhh happens but the least you could do is send SHAIKHNBAKE10 a pm instead of ducking and dodging.ive never dealt with rock before and yall say he legit sooo... im not gonna take sides but 2 months is a long time.i just hate seing people get scammed.

foamposites feeling better than the AM7? i doubt it, maybe you need to wear them a little longer, these are way more comfortable than foams i think...try them out longer and i think you'll break them in nicely

I just some red carpets that I ordered from a Nike outlet. They were B-Grades. Thought Id share some pics with you guys that are thinking about getting a pair. I must say there pretty decent B-Grades, no excess glue or stains. leathers on point. Only thing b-grade about them is the cut on one shoe is kinda off. Here are some pics, I was surprised mine came in a black box was expecting a orange box.

Finally saw the black PSs today and WOW I am impressed with them. They weren't really even on my radar until I saw em in person.
Gonna definitely get a pair for bball.

yea if you ordered them from camarillo they had them in the original box and the orange boxes...dont know why but hey the original box is good and those look nice, they werent as bad as someone made them out to be, i checked out a few pairs when i was there last week and they were typical b grades...im assuming some were not that great but nothing so bad to say it was c-grade etc etc

the worst thing i saw that stood out was that a few had some cutting issues where the leather and midsole meet you can see how they didnt pull the leather closer to the mid sole and can see where the white leather ends and the raw leather(?) exposed between the midsole (if that makes any sense) anyways it isnt noticeable unless someone is holding them up to their face and looking hard for defects etc.

Can someone explain to me why SWOOSH has the Kobe POP's on discount and even have the supposed ltd. edition AirMax 1, 90, 95, 2009, 24/7 packs on disco, yet the Bron PS and POP's are not?!!!  That's some straight up BS!!!

Anyways, they'll sit unless he wins it all this year.  Just my 2 cents.

Peace

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so now there is a lebron 7 low, and a lebron 7 low???

or are the ones dubbed "the rumor pack" now a different name?
The current lows say (RP) on them so the Rumor Pack stays as is.  But I guess we can say form now on that there is a Lebron VII low and an Air Max Lebron VII low.
+1, just caught my attention yesterday when i saw the air max 7 lows.....
now the hunt for a pair of P.S.'s for under retail begins!....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom