OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Just searchin for some quik info to help on my hunt, anyones NT near them still have the CTKs sittin? If so where? Just lookin for what locations are actually carryin em. Definetly good luck in advance.

wore mines today
30ub7fq.jpg

Just to clear things up, I shipped the shoes the shoes because he seemed legit. And we had both agreed to ship the shoes and money on the same day. For those of you that have doubts and think I'm lying, look me up on iss. I got 270 feedbacks. I did about 30 hoh pick ups last month for iss and nt. If I was going to make up a lie about someone not holding up their end of the bargain, why would I go at an NT legend? That's just stupid. Everything I have posted regarding this transaction is true. I have all of his messages as well as mine saved.

Rock, if you see this message, hit me up with a pm or something. Send me a tracking number. Let's end all this foolishness and go on about our business.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^Man, you're just IN LOVE with em huh ILL? lol Makin me more excited to get mine! =P
Yup... I really really do like them, and I think it's because I am a Jordan 11 lover{Have over 10 pairs , all CW's OG and retros} (usually being an OG guy, I wouldn't appreciate a copy of another shoe) LOL... BUT, they are awesome.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I was anticpating wearing my PS POPs to play Basketball today but my pair had a defect. At the top of patent leather was sewn wrong, so the right shoe had an off or tight feeling to it.

I took them back to Finish Line and ordered another pair.
Actually I noticed this too, hrm. My right shoe seemed tighter on the toe box, i'll have to check the stitching, I know the right shoe creased on the inside of the right foot but not the left.. I figured it was just my foot, as one tends to be bigger than the other LOL!

im am loving my ps pops also...by far my fav all time pair of lebrons and im gonna copp a 2nd pair down the road...FTW!

my left shoe around the toe box is tighter than my right....but maybe its also because my left foot maybe bigger

I don't know why dudes wear their shoes with the laces all popped out like that. I haven't seen anyone in public but they look stupid to me. Love the PS and POP though. Hot @!#!.

those concord inspired ps look good from far, but far from good...

i can't stand those little triangles on the pantent leather...boo nike...boo

You can barely see those triangles.
laugh.gif
 Its like the rainbow effect on Kobe Vs. If you stare at it super hard you can see it but its far from a dealbreaker. Also nobody else gonna see them and be like eww barely visibly triangles
laugh.gif
 We as sneaker nerds( this includes me) put to much thought into our shoes.

Also with the Rock and ShakinBake controversy I dont know who's side to take. Rock is a one-time fellow Aggie and Shake is fellow Texan representing H-Town.

Oh Well

fence-sitting.jpg

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

I hope that was a hint to the Lebron 7/AJ 11 coming out.

It could make some sense.

Jordan won his first championship in his 7th year
Lebron is in his 7th year and could win a championship this year, a Lebron 7 with Jordan inspired colorway...

I hope they come out

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You can barely see those triangles.
laugh.gif
 Its like the rainbow effect on Kobe Vs. If you stare at it super hard you can see it but its far from a dealbreaker. Also nobody else gonna see them and be like eww barely visibly triangles
laugh.gif
 We as sneaker nerds( this includes me) put to much thought into our shoes.

Also with the Rock and ShakinBake controversy I dont know who's side to take. Rock is a one-time fellow Aggie and Shake is fellow Texan representing H-Town.

Oh Well
Well, i'll say this.. I hated the triangle POP print in person, when I first saw them the day I picked up my black/red PS's... BUT, the pair I saw had glue spots on it, and the triangles had a greyish look to it, really stood out.

MY first pair I bought, and seeing them in the store this weekend, looked TOTALLY DIFFERENT.. THe POP print was barely noticeable and much much darker, no grey undertone like on the first pair I saw... Weird

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

just got back from the philippines. they still had ctk's and china's at nike park in trinoma when i was in there last week.
f02s75.jpg

also had china's at the nike store in mall of asia.
1zxl1lj.jpg

lebrons were $165 but the kobes were hiked up to $155 for whatever reason. the Jordans were about US retail.

Nice!  My aunt is going to the Philippines in a couple weeks and I may ask her to pick up a pair of the CTK's or China's for me...  IF, they sell it in a 14, lol.  Any chance that they've finally started to stock shoes in a size 14 there?

who has a close up pic of the triangles on the lebron PS POP on the patent? i havent seen them in person and wanted to see how they looked and read that the patent leather has triangle pattern similar to kobe V POPs???? thanks

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

who has a close up pic of the triangles on the lebron PS POP on the patent? i havent seen them in person and wanted to see how they looked and read that the patent leather has triangle pattern similar to kobe V POPs???? thanks

Go to this site
http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikebasketball/en_US/athletes/lebronviips
or Finish Lines site. Those are the closest pictures I can find...As you see its a very slight effect kinda like rainbow patterns on Kobe Vs

so now there is a lebron 7 low, and a lebron 7 low???

or are the ones dubbed "the rumor pack" now a different name?

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If you speak thine name in vien you can find me here:

[email protected]
Rockdeep Parrish on Facebook
ripsol.com -via my business

Any claims of non payment or travesshamockery will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks to the NTers who got over to me while I was on the road... just like anyone else could have.

Back to your Live Programming... The PS's are all that... and so are the VII Jordan's (wink)

I don't have facebook.  I have sent e mails to both of those e mail addresses and also the kevinandrock show e mail address.  I have also sent you pm's via NT and you have not responded to any of them.  In your last e mail, you told me that you had a tracking number for the package and that you would check on the status.  Since then, you haven't sent me any new updates or the tracking number.  I have every single one of your e mails and I have copies of all the ones I have sent you to which I never received any response.  I don't understand what the problem is here.  It's going on 2 months since you got the shoes and I still don't have my money. 
As I've mentioned before, I'm not trying to put you on blast or drag your name through the mud.  I just need my money.  And I've been hella patient about it thus far.  If you're having problems with the mail or getting to the post office, then wire it to me or paypal it to me.

Wow!  Hows dis manRock telling u to get at him bout him oweing u money?!?! Where they do dat at?Its 2k10 everybody can get to the net all the time, I don’t care how long u onthe road. Bet dis $%@% even got a crackberry. Dis guy is straight up tryin tosonn u! U complainin here and theres only like 15 dudes that read dis thread andhalf of dem is on his #$%# so hard  don’tmatter what he do..

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't know why dudes wear their shoes with the laces all popped out like that. I haven't seen anyone in public but they look stupid to me. Love the PS and POP though. Hot @!#!.
+2 -_-

6 weeks.. Damn!! And I can't belive cats in here are actin like it's the other dudes fault for sendin the shoes first, I thought NT was like a fam, I guess not, anyways times must be tough for that cat rock if he gas to get his kicks in a DIRTY DIRTY way.. Broke *!+ trick

Originally Posted by gelo

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

just got back from the philippines. they still had ctk's and china's at nike park in trinoma when i was in there last week.
f02s75.jpg

also had china's at the nike store in mall of asia.
1zxl1lj.jpg

lebrons were $165 but the kobes were hiked up to $155 for whatever reason. the Jordans were about US retail.

Nice!  My aunt is going to the Philippines in a couple weeks and I may ask her to pick up a pair of the CTK's or China's for me...  IF, they sell it in a 14, lol.  Any chance that they've finally started to stock shoes in a size 14 there?
Saw those CTK's in the 1st photo and they are size 14's...

Back
Top Bottom