OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

unless he's out in Alaska crab fishing or something.  
You must be watching deadliest catch right now too.
nerd.gif

Neon lows are nice.  Overall I thinks its a nicer shoe than the dunkmans.

just got back from the philippines. they still had ctk's and china's at nike park in trinoma when i was in there last week.
f02s75.jpg

also had china's at the nike store in mall of asia.
1zxl1lj.jpg

lebrons were $165 but the kobes were hiked up to $155 for whatever reason. the Jordans were about US retail.

Can't even lie, I am LOVING the PS's and POP's so much I bought a 2nd pair of each... I wore the POP's around today and couldn't believe how comfortable they kept getting, and they look amazing on the feet...

EDIT: BTW fellas forgot to ask.. For those who wore their PS's or POP's, did you notice that one shoe hisses, like you can hear the air as you take each step?? My right shoe on the POP's does that, but not on the PS's... Does that mean the zoom air unit has a hole in it?

Thanks

I was anticpating wearing my PS POPs to play Basketball today but my pair had a defect. At the top of patent leather was sewn wrong, so the right shoe had an off or tight feeling to it.

I took them back to Finish Line and ordered another pair.

If you speak thine name in vien you can find me here:

[email protected]
Rockdeep Parrish on Facebook
ripsol.com -via my business

Any claims of non payment or travesshamockery will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks to the NTers who got over to me while I was on the road... just like anyone else could have.

Back to your Live Programming... The PS's are all that... and so are the VII Jordan's (wink)

debating whether i should pick up another pair of AM's or a pair of P.S. im such a sucka for patent leather and carbon fiber though

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If you speak thine name in vien you can find me here:

[email protected]
Rockdeep Parrish on Facebook
ripsol.com -via my business

Any claims of non payment or travesshamockery will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks to the NTers who got over to me while I was on the road... just like anyone else could have.

Back to your Live Programming... The PS's are all that... and so are the VII Jordan's (wink)

I don't have facebook.  I have sent e mails to both of those e mail addresses and also the kevinandrock show e mail address.  I have also sent you pm's via NT and you have not responded to any of them.  In your last e mail, you told me that you had a tracking number for the package and that you would check on the status.  Since then, you haven't sent me any new updates or the tracking number.  I have every single one of your e mails and I have copies of all the ones I have sent you to which I never received any response.  I don't understand what the problem is here.  It's going on 2 months since you got the shoes and I still don't have my money. 
As I've mentioned before, I'm not trying to put you on blast or drag your name through the mud.  I just need my money.  And I've been hella patient about it thus far.  If you're having problems with the mail or getting to the post office, then wire it to me or paypal it to me.

^ Man Rock is cool people and legit but you were wrong i would never send anything before i got money doesnt matter who it was 
grin.gif

wore my akrons to ball today (balled in them 5-8 times cnt remember) but the felt like they finally broke in

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ Man Rock is cool people and legit but you were wrong i would never send anything before i got money doesnt matter who it was 
grin.gif

Cant vouch for Rock, know he has been on NT for more then a minute.  Dont know who is telling the truth, but my question is....Why in the hell would you send the shoes before you got the money?

Also If you already paid the guy Rock just post a receipt of payment made.  All this shames, I am going to ether you, who is this guy? really isnt proving anything.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

grin.gif

Cant vouch for Rock, know he has been on NT for more then a minute.  Dont know who is telling the truth, but my question is....Why in the hell would you send the shoes before you got the money?

Also If you already paid the guy Rock just post a receipt of payment made.  All this shames, I am going to ether you, who is this guy? really isnt proving anything.

If the 7/11s do release, I hope it is the original pair.

I'm really wondering what the MVP VIIs will look like.

back on topic but not really, debating on whether i should get the black/red or the hornets cw for bball purposes.

Back
Top Bottom