OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

anyone know a way to display white kicks or shoes with clear soles and not have them yellow?
I'd say just display them in your basement or a place that doesn't get much sunlight. 

IMO that display is
pimp.gif
 i think the cool grey lebrons are better in person. Was thinking about
waiting until f&f discount but my local spot hooked it up for 100flat since i have purchased most of
the brons there. here is my collection so far...and to think i said i only wanted 2-3 pairs
smh.gif

2lnzcba.jpg

29p7sde.jpg

of course doubled up on dunkmans
embarassed.gif

Now just waiting for HWCs and Cavfanatics (they won me over)

anyone know a way to display white kicks or shoes with clear soles and not have them yellow?

I don't display my shoes, but look into museum glass.  It's very expensive, but takes away the UV rays that normal glass/plexi-glass won't.

metallic wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and to think i said i only wanted 2-3 pairs [/color]
smh.gif

29p7sde.jpg

hahaha...yeah same thing that happened to me...they sneak up on ya

and im still gonna cop any of the cavfanatic/HWCs and eventually ASGs
Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

I'd say just display them in your basement or a place that doesn't get much sunlight. 

yeah...what i was thinking....

2lnzcba.jpg

in my opinion Nike only released 4 good colorways.. the OG, RC, Dunkmans, CTK, and MTAG... I think that will complete my collection because unfortunately there won't be any others... hopefully a UK team member falls short on his $ forcing him to sale his old team shoes and I can capitalize lol j/k.. but forreal tho..

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THEMOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS:"I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHERMEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNINGTHIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DOTHAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I actually switch what I have on display pretty often so that I don't get any yellowing, but also so when people are over they have something new to check out. The guy I got them from is a REALLY cool dude. He knocked off a few $$ for each case cause I sent him some pics to post on his website once I set them up. I saw some other cases that he did and the graphics he can do are really sick. I also had him do a few custom frames for some signed jerseys and they turned out beautifully. I thought the prices were great actually, I mean he makes each case to your specs, but check him out for yourselves...his name is Jason BTW. www.showkicks.com .

did most of of you guys go true to size with your VII's? i went .5 down and starting to regret it :/

lebron VII = true to size...i think some went half size down but they should fit true to size...try to get an exchange if you worn them worn them (aside from trying them on)

ahh okay. they didn't have my true size and don't accept refunds, so i might end up just exchanging my dunkmans for the BWG c/w

i agree with you VIIheaven...
ideally for me they would be a half size smaller...i am a 13 and yes the 13 fits but it is slightly large on me. fits a lot like a dunk does for me...

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

What exactly are the benefits of the 360 air max technology?

nike's pc answer would be maximum comfort and cushioning.  i would have to concur
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

IMO that display is
pimp.gif
 i think the cool grey lebrons are better in person. Was thinking about
waiting until f&f discount but my local spot hooked it up for 100flat since i have purchased most of
the brons there. here is my collection so far...and to think i said i only wanted 2-3 pairs
smh.gif

2lnzcba.jpg

of course doubled up on dunkmans
embarassed.gif

since your one who has most of the c.w's. which are your top 3??

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the akron's laces have 3M on them too

i did not notice till you mentioned it but anyhow the 3m on black laces looks better IMO. I guess i like the actual colorway of dunkmans more and the 3m is just that extra lil something that makes them that much better to me on a black shoe.

Back
Top Bottom