OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by junebug1

dscn0173s.jpg

dscn0171y.jpg

pimp.gif

i copped the dunkmans off uptempo and after the 160 i got charged 40 and 20, idk if it was uptempo, imma calll chase tommorow, hopefully i get those 60 back thats the money for ctk

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

dscn0190uj.jpg

dscn0176c.jpg

For those asking about the toe.
thanks for the pics. i was actually looking forward to these until lately. definitely not feeling the look of whatever material the toe is made out of judging from these pics.
i also think these would have looked much better if the flywire section of the upper were a darker shade of grey and not so translucent. or maybe a grey swoosh instead of the white one.
so basically, more grey less white.

i'm a little upset with the quality on my cool grey's....and yes the toebox is my main turnoff...

Originally Posted by c4

VIIheaven-nice pics man, those might be my favorite VII.
Thanks. Of the released pairs, this is hands down the best. I think the original c/w doesn't get enough love though, those look amazing as well! Overall, no question, blue HWC.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

lebron7-akron.jpg

Name: Air Max LeBron VII
Color: Midnight Navy/White-Metallic Gold
Style: 375664-400
Release Date: 02/27/2010
Price: $160
Exclusive: House of Hoops

im a lil late anybody know any sites or places in the chi where i can still cop without being raped
any help or is it a rap
frown.gif
say it aint so
tired.gif

I've been meaning to ask you guys if anyone actually displays their shoes and if so how? I've founds some pretty nice displays through a friend but am really interested to see what everyone else is doing. Here is a sample of what I've got so far, I've got more pictures if anyone would be interested but this should give you a good idea of what I'm rolling with thus far.

dscn1031f.jpg

dscn0900j.jpg

dscn0182p.jpg

^^^ nice display set up
lol but imo Xmas VIIs are not display worthy

and cool grey VIIs are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I would love to have nice display setups for my kicks. But, I'm pretty sure it'll cost as much if not more than how much i bough the shoes! lol, don't have that kinda money -_-

Yea those display cases are dope. I think the red carpets and first GRs would make better display shoes though.

I've been meaning to ask you guys if anyone actually displays their shoes and if so how? I've founds some pretty nice displays through a friend but am really interested to see what everyone else is doing. Here is a sample of what I've got so far, I've got more pictures if anyone would be interested but this should give you a good idea of what I'm rolling with thus far.

dscn1031f.jpg

dscn0900j.jpg

dscn0182p.jpg

very nice.................any info on if the Uk's are coming on because I will do anything to get my hands on those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

dscn1031f.jpg
cool setup man, nicely done...
pimp.gif

ya very impressive. Don't think I could go that far with kicks because I always end up wearing mine at one point or another...but if I did display them I would def do a similar set up. Real sick...

Back
Top Bottom