OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

How are you using the coupon on the Lebron PSes? I tried and it says the shoes are excluded.
ohwell.gif

I went to FTL today to stock locate the CTKs, asked the manager if he could hook it up with the EA sale as well and he said that wasn't going on this weekend, lies. Didn't even bother asking to locate the CTKs.

What pissed me off was him lying, he's hooked me up in the past though so I don't get it, oh well.

Got me some Kobes though
nerd.gif

^Yea I hate when people lie. Just say that you don't feel like hooking up anyone or something. Don't be a p*ssy and lie.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

still no word from RockDeep about my money
frown.gif

That's crazyyyyy.... I just got scammed on a pair of OG Concords myself, I know how it feels man... Prob even worse if the dude actually TAKES THE TIME to respond in a thread and get back to you :/

I took serious advantage of the EA discount today from my boy... Got some Kobe's, Lebrons, 24/7 air maxes, and some lebrons and kobes for my little nephews hah

If your not an employee -- why is that people expect to get something (a privilage) just because they grace the employee with their pressence and a ducket or two every once and awhile when they can't find it cheaper online. Then get an attitude because they gave it to you once before but has since refrained from doing so. There is entirely too many people on this board that feel they are entitled to a 'hook-up'.

It would be like going into walmart and demanding their discount.

Also why so negative? Instead of telling you that it's only for EMPLOYEES he just took the scenerio off the table by telling you it wasn't going on - instead you thought he was a liar because he didn't want a confrontation. That and you would know that when 50% rolls around you have to have a payroll stub and drivers licence to get the discount.

Why give a guy grief or come on a faceless forum board to talk down about him because they had an error in judgment in the past by giving his discount then refusing the second time for whatever reason.

If you want the benefit of getting an employee discount -- brush off your resume. Foot Locker, Inc. is always looking for a few good men!

truestory1011 wrote:
If your not an employee -- why is that people expect to get something (a privilage) just because they grace the employee with their pressence and a ducket or two every once and awhile when they can't find it cheaper online. Then get an attitude because they gave it to you once before but has since refrained from doing so. There is entirely too many people on this board that feel they are entitled to a 'hook-up'.

Also why so negative? Instead of telling you that it's only for EMPLOYEES he just took the scenerio off the table by telling you it wasn't going on - instead you thought he was a liar because he didn't want a confrontation. That and you would know that when 50% rolls around you have to have a payroll stub and drivers licence to get the discount.

Why give a guy grief or come on a faceless forum board to talk down about him because they had an error in judgment in the past by giving his discount then refusing the second time for whatever reason.

If you want the benefit of getting an employee discount -- brush off your resume. Foot Locker, Inc. is always looking for a few good men!

The Foot Locker employee shouldnt have lied about the 50 off weekend. The employee could've just said he used all of my limit already on friends or just demanded a minimum dollar amount spent like 300 dollars or just be a man and say "no, I'm not hooking you up".

The Foot Locker employee was definitely being a #%^@&. Whats the customer gonna do? Beat you up? Start a scene? No.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

He's helped me out NUMEROUS times in the past. I PERSONALLY know dude, he's the manager there. He ALWAYS calls me up when there's a sale goin on.
I even give him 30-50 dollar tips.
THAT'S why I was mad at the time. I know dude well enough for him to have just said no instead of giving me that bs.

You sound mad, I'm over it now though.

Ignore my post next time so we don't have to see a lecture paragraph by your part...

I understand your stance about someone being untruthful with you - but look at it as 'it was good while it lasted...'

He may have not wanted the situation of confrontation - some people find it easier and less hurtful than just being truthful.

I have been in management with Footlocker, Inc. for the better part of a decade and have in the past helped people out with my discount. But after time I would see these people less and less everytime until the 50% rolled around and without warning they would find themselves at my counter trying purchase multiple items for themselves and others.

So a few times after taking care of this person, I decided to just not give it to him anymore. I pulled him asside and explained to him politely that I wasn't going to able to accomedate him with my discount anymore. You would not believe the entitlement this %#!%%*++! thought he had! He started yelling and screaming that it was the last time he was going to be shopping in our store.

Also, since Footlocker, Inc. let go of all the posistions across the board they have been paying closer attention to their controlables - Employee sales are monitored like hawks on prey. I have personally seen 2 employees in the past 4 months get terminated over discount abbuse. In the past they let that stuff slide.

You really shouldn't get upset because I'm speaking for the other side.

Btw -- the ctk's were excluded from the sale anyways! ;-)

Tell 'em why you mad, son ...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

truestory1011 wrote:

The Foot Locker employee shouldnt have lied about the 50 off weekend. The employee could've just said he used all of my limit already on friends or just demanded a minimum dollar amount spent like 300 dollars or just be a man and say "no, I'm not hooking you up".

The Foot Locker employee was definitely being a #%^@&. Whats the customer gonna do? Beat you up? Start a scene? No.
yes theres no reason to lie at all if employees aint down use the limit excuse
and around my way money talks at every footaction and footlocker

I'm ready for some pics of the Lebron MVP VII's.

Nike has to have some already made of the finishing product, after all the MVP award should be announced within a week right?

These would be at HOH right?

Going to see Bron play my Bulls today, let's send em back 2-2! And no, not wearing bron's to the game...not to be worn today.

^Would love to know which shoe is being used as the 'MVP'. ^

I'd like to see a team spirit collection -- especially since John Wall signed with Team Lebron, it would be a perfect excuse for these Kentucky7s to hit the streets!

^ Never thought about that, that's a pretty good idea. I just hope whatever comes out is something hot.

I may be in the minority, but Kentucky is the worst colorwayIMHO. I want to see HWC or Cavfanatics as MVPs.

especially since John Wall signed with Team Lebron, it would be a perfect excuse for these Kentucky7s to hit the streets!

Hold up wait there's a Team Lebron?  Is this some kind of endorsement deal.

Time for a general thread about being scammed for your Akrons Shake.

Man I hate scammers for real if you cant afford the shoes just keep it moving or a find a cheaper hobby. Lames.

Back
Top Bottom