OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by truestory1011
I get what your saying, I know dude personally that's why I was mad at the time. It's whatever now.

CTKs I was gonna get with or without the sale but it made me mad at the time I didn't even ask.
laugh.gif

Anyway, Brons jumper from half court
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I just picked up the PS POP and they r really nice.

If ur on the fence about these I say try them on.

On to the other PS for me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice 2 more people wearin and buyin the p.s.

and i see this thread slowwwllyyyyy diying.. smh
^for real, but lets try to keep this going
the wife got these for me last week
2vjxtvs.jpg

I hope the MVP colorway is in the Air Max verison. Save the PS for the Finals colorway.

I hope the MVP colorway is a brand new colorway or the HWCs not the 7-11s.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I hope the MVP colorway is in the Air Max verison.
AGREED!  hope it is the blue HWC. 

i don't know, ever since the air max ended, this thread has gotten boring. lol

It's no reason for this thread to live. Nike is not supplying us with what we want. It is hitting the end of basketball season. Lebron new shoe will be revealed in a couple months probably. So this thread will soon be outdated.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

It will be officially dead after the MVP is released!
They better make it a Air Max VII. I think i'm try and grab the Gray/Blue pair...

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

It's no reason for this thread to live. Nike is not supplying us with what we want. It is hitting the end of basketball season. Lebron new shoe will be revealed in a couple months probably. So this thread will soon be outdated.

There are more colorways of the PS coming out and you have the MVP colorway,Finals colorways and a possible AM 7-11.
 There is no need for this thread be outdated until the Fall y\all just need to get off the Air Max version so much....get on the Post Seasons!

POPs look fire in those pics. Can't wait for mine to come tomorrow.

Nike just needs to give me ty's 7-11s, Blue HWC and 2 or 3 nice colorways of the AM Low and we're good until the AMLVIII

Can't wait to see what these MVP jawns are lookin like!!!

I def wanna see some more CW's for the PS's too!!!

SLH's look goooood....dunno when or where those are dropping either tho.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Lebron's changing his number to 6 because he's coming to Chicago. Can't wear 23 here.
happy.gif

as much as i would love that, the changing of his number is just proof to me that he is staying in Cleveland.  otherwise he wouldnt need a number change approved by the league, when you change teams u can change numbers

Back
Top Bottom