OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

LeBron changed his number, just in case if he stays. Changing his number isn't 100% sure he will stay. I think if he wins the finals he will leave, if not; vice versa. as of now, we don't know anything. let's wait for this anticipated summer.

was at the game yesterday lower level
pimp.gif

that dunk was even nastier in person.....the POPs were reeeeal nice but those blk/wht AML7s are too bland for me.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

btw - thanks again Brandon/Robby, seats were pheeeenominal.

thats all robby, wish i could have went...

should be at the bucks game tonight.

If you ordered from S Trends keep a look out Fdex just had me sign for my Lebron and kobe Pops. Both look good.

DeJuan Blair in POPs
pimp.gif

T, wish I coulda snagged those other tix your boy had. I got home Sunday night from Michigan, so there was no way I coulda made it.

B, go Bucks!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

DeJuan Blair in POPs
pimp.gif

T, wish I coulda snagged those other tix your boy had. I got home Sunday night from Michigan, so there was no way I coulda made it.

B, go Bucks!
there's always next year as this series is OVAH you probably had a decent time losing all your hard earned gelt on that lakers game tho huh?  lol...

FEAR THE DEER

laugh.gif

I copped the black and white VIIs about a month ago and ive played ball in them about 5 times. Now theres been sum stitching coming out at the toe box and the upper is loosen up because of it. Anybody else experiencing this? I'm about to return them to nike n ask for a voucher.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

DeJuan Blair in POPs
pimp.gif

B, go Bucks!
there's always next year as this series is OVAH you probably had a decent time losing all your hard earned gelt on that lakers game tho huh?  lol...
FEAR THE DEER 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "gelt"  ... and I can't help but chuckle when I hear "Fear the Deer"
roll.gif

deer7.jpg

Played in my PS this weekend. They felt really great. But someone stepped on my shoe, and there are some scratches on the patent leather! Is there any way to get that off?

Originally Posted by mojako

Recent pickup... this is my 2nd lebron shoe after the Lebron 2.  Swapped the laces, not feeling the red ones.
^^^
Which laces are THOSE?!  Do they come with the PS's?

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

Does lebron have the most Nike sig shoes besides MJ?

I actually heard years ago that the DJ2 line was the 2nd best selling sig line. 

It's hard to imagine, but if we're going by straight volume, they probably always sell out at some price. 

Lebron may have taken over since then.  Plus Jeter's shoes come out in 16 less colors each year.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by mojako

Recent pickup... this is my 2nd lebron shoe after the Lebron 2.  Swapped the laces, not feeling the red ones.
^^^
Which laces are THOSE?!  Do they come with the PS's?
Them laces look
pimp.gif
on the PSes

And u can buy those Laces @ FTL

Back
Top Bottom