OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and i see this thread slowwwllyyyyy diying.. smh
QFT.  something BIG needs to happen. 

reduced to talking about laces...........again.  ha.

hopefully we got this little MVP announcement coming before the series opener of the next rd; and with that a shoe,  a nice shoe,  a shoe i wanna buy. 

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by mojako

Recent pickup... this is my 2nd lebron shoe after the Lebron 2.  Swapped the laces, not feeling the red ones.
^^^
Which laces are THOSE?!  Do they come with the PS's?
Them laces look
pimp.gif
on the PSes

And u can buy those Laces @ FTL
and yessir, those look very
pimp.gif
- nice pickup.

^Damn! Don't influence me Fatoo lol...I had a chance to get the All Stars from a Niketalker, but at the time my money wasn't comin in like I thought it would so I couldn't cop em....And yea them Akrons are ridiculous. Need em.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

If you ordered from S Trends keep a look out Fdex just had me sign for my Lebron and kobe Pops. Both look good.

when did you place your order? did you ever get shipping confirmation?

^ Ordered last month, no confirmation, I emailed him about a week ago and he said by April 30th and they showed up today out of the blue, just email him for a tracking # and he will email you back.

My shoetrends order came out of nowhere also. I'm loving these POP's more then I thought I would. Maybe a second pair, and maybe I'll cop the PS.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Finally got my CTK's after some shipping problems on the behalf of great ol USPS....But a big shout out to KMNewark for looking out, and being a stand up dude, Very legit and helpful...[/color]
20781vq.jpg

SMH at going to the Chi, threading too close to MJ's footsteps is a no no...We all know Lebron wants a bigger market...He wants a better coach, bigger salary cap room to get him another all star, and become bigger on the international scene...Everything he could have in NY...plus he can catch Yankee games on the regular
rockon.gif

Knicks 10'

just wanted to share this guys. i left my PS in the trunk of my car for 4 days. used 4 times for outdoor balling. about 5 hours. i always clean the soles after every use. really love the soles until i left them in my car (well i still like them very much). smh. i would take care of the pops when i get them.  

i should have taken a snapshot before cleaned it again when i found out of the yellowing. they were turning brown!!! the yellowing occurs all throughtout the "deep part outline" may i say of both pairs. too early. well its my fault so im not in any means complaining about the quality. i still love these joints.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nikko13

i should have taken a snapshot before cleaned it again when i found out of the yellowing. they were turning brown!!! the yellowing occurs all throughtout the "deep part outline" may i say of both pairs. too early. well its my fault so im not in any means complaining about the quality. i still love these joints.
wink.gif
How hot was it in the trunk? How did you "clean" the soles?
So you know, some of the "yellowing" factor can be attributed to moisture/humidity. Combine this with the heat in your trunk x 4 days, and anything is possible.
In any case, keeping in mind the quality of materials used nowadays, it doesn't surprise me.

maybe 38 degree celsius. its hot here in PI. and your right, the climate here is very humid. collectors here have accepted it. i just could not accept that i forgot them in my car. haha. i clean all my clear soles with brush and a shoe cleaner from a local store. i thought the quality on these soles were unlike this of the jordans but now i think the clear sole of these lebrons has no advantage. my used vr6s from february doesnt this amount of yellowing though.

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Has Rockdeep paid Shake his money yet?

I don't know and nor do I care anymore.....Someone ever does that to me on the EastCoast, I swear I would try my best to find where they live, and would be at their door...Cuz no sheister likes a surprise. haha
Sounds a lil OD....But all it takes is for one person to truly check a guy and he will think twice about doing the same thing to another person. That is if Rock truly scammed ol dude..No telling what really happened.

i doubt bron leaves a contender for a team that will be terrible even if he goes there....just dont see him going backwards...in other news im about to go cop the POP's just got the mooncake china editions for well below retail! Gotta love Ebay!

Originally Posted by nikko13

maybe 38 degree celsius. its hot here in PI. and your right, the climate here is very humid. collectors here have accepted it. i just could not accept that i forgot them in my car. haha. i clean all my clear soles with brush and a shoe cleaner from a local store. i thought the quality on these soles were unlike this of the jordans but now i think the clear sole of these lebrons has no advantage. my used vr6s from february doesnt this amount of yellowing though.

Where did you buy them? You may be able to talk the store manager into taking them back, but chances are slim.
It's cosmetic and minor, so asking for a voucher from Nike would probably be out of the question, too.
In the future, keep your clear-soled kicks as dry as possible. Also, don't leave the kicks with the clear soles touching the box when you store them. At the very least, wrap the tissue paper over the soles.

There are also products out that help absorb moisture in storage rooms/closets, if you're that hardcore.

Back
Top Bottom