OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

First look at the MVP LOW Lebron VII's
http://nikelebron.net/201...vii_release_in_jeopardy/
nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-pe-mvp-laser-1-03.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-pe-mvp-laser-1-01.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-pe-mvp-laser-1-02.jpg

.....I hope this is a joke.

Wow!.....What are they thinking? Release the MVP edition in a low? Especially a horribly plain shoe?It's gotta be joke or tentative information
roll.gif

Because this is the worst I've seen a signature line treat loyal customers(worse than JB) It's either pure ignorance or pure snobbery on the part of the Lebron line. I think its the latter judging by all the "exclusive" unreleased colorways we've seen in the past.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

info on the shirt? and sizing? really like that color
how tall are u fresh, 5'10?

lol, just about, zach posted the info.. thanks though man...

Earl Nice collection bro...

Originally Posted by luxurious24

For those with wide feet i'd suggest not goin a half a size down with the ps. I wore mines to play ball in today, and it was way too tight a fit. Came home after playin for an hour and a half, took umm off and my toes had bruisin on them. But i did get compliments from some lil kids out on the play ground, and the shoes preformed great, probably goin get the POPs in my regular size.

eek.gif
you played an hour and a half in too small shoes...I can't even imagine what your feet where looking and feeling like
sick.gif

balled in shoes smaller than your size? chill.. but whatever works..

l Knicks Fresh Knick l why is your nike swoosh black, but on NDC its white?
not sure bro, but if you google ASG bronz 7's black checks will show up
And HAHAH and SMH at those 7's lows.. what a JOKE NIKE...

mad.gif

so are those goin to be the only MVPs to release, if so, nike is straight up ******ed, all white lows, c'mon a total waste

I don't think Nike will just release those lows for the MVPs, they can't be serious with that can they?

Those MVPs are L7 weenies! Lol

Anyone think that these just kicked around the office when they found out he got the MVP?

I just hope those aren't the ones for the release.

I know I'm in the minority but this model really was lacking in the release dept. I said before and I will say it again, the only unreleased cws I dug were the 7/11 and those new Xmas ones. Other than that thegonl color I liked and didn't ft was the Akron, and I have chalks so I don't really need to complain. The red carpets, dunkmans and b/w/g cw are the only ones I felt compelled to buy and I will most likely get the pop PS. Other than those Nike can give the 7/11 or I can move on to the VIII.

Btw - that sneekgeeks vid has like 6 or 7 lebron7s I'm it. My question is where do you go to get the conmectio
on those? Seen the hwc (orng & blues), 7/11s, deions, pennies, I know for sure seeing another one that I thought from seeing in other pics was a bootleg (can't remember the color for the life of me).

Mad sick though -- I wonder if any of these sneaks at this conventions are for sale? Or is it more like an art gallery?

Those lows have to be a joke. Someone at Nike is probably having the time of their lives watching us post in agony over these.

MVP shoe needs to be an AMLVII, I'll settle for one of the unreleased colorways, there's no need to fix what is not broken.

The AM Lows need to drop as summer is rapidly approaching and those white lows would go so hard for summer.

The person or people at Nike that are responsible for creating/releasing the regular VII low should be removed from their position(s) immediately.

That is all.

Omg. I'm not one to complain but that is a huge let down on the MVPs. O well greatfull for what we got tho. Any word on those wht/green lows?

With the air max lows on the horizon the non air max lows seem redundant. its like nike know and are trying to squeze extra cash out of it.

Back
Top Bottom