OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^^Those Penny 7's look so good. I want all of those hero's, HWC's, and CavFanatics to come out. Especially if lebron wins the chamipnship, they should celebrate by releasing most of these.

Originally Posted by Evolved

Orange HWC are two rows above the blue ones.
nerd.gif

Kentuckys, Cavfanatics, Fairfax, MJ, Pennys, Deions at the end of the vid
nerd.gif

That MVP FAILED!!!!!!
WT-F UGGGHHHN!
what till I get off work, I'm going to have a couple of gifs, for that BS!

Penny 7's sooo nice, those MVP's are such a joke, yuck...

To the guy who busted out his white/red 7's, those really look nice.. Never thought of getting them but real clean for the summer, are they floating around outlets anywhere or NT's?? ANy info appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Those VII MVP lows are custom lasered pieces. Lebron deserves more than that.
2nuk560.jpg
I liked them alot when I saw the first pic. I love them alot now...I hate Nike for now.
tired.gif

I highly doubt those are the MVPs....lebron hooped in the MVPs last year on the night he received the award and I'm sure he'll do the same this year and I doubt he will be hoopin in those garbage lows

smh.gif
  Whoever's calling the shots on the LeBron line is an idiot.

I was bitter from the 4's so I didn't buy the 5's or 6's.  Came back for the 7's and they start this crap again.  This just doesn't make any sense to me!
mad.gif

Didn't see the fairfax or kentucky's in the video - watched it thrice for a gander. I seen the royal with wht patent toes -- but those aren't kentucky's. What's those gry/neon 7s at 43 seconds? Crazy sick!

Nikes probably hesitant to release another MVP shoe because they realize he will probably get it every year for the near future and they dont want to have to do it every time    
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Nikes probably hesitant to release another MVP shoe because they realize he will probably get it every year for the near future and they dont want to have to do it every time    
laugh.gif
why not though? money in the bank for them (my money included..haha)

congrats to lebron

no congrats to nike on how theyve handled this shoe this year....that'd better not be the mvp shoe

They could hand out that supposed MVP shoe for free tomorrow at The Q and I wouldn't even bother taking it. Pure garbage period.

Back
Top Bottom