OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Those VII MVP lows are custom lasered pieces. Lebron deserves more than that.
2nuk560.jpg

Went to Leaders last weekend for the 1st time ever with the wifee before hittin up WILDFIRE for some bomb steak.... mad disappointed
tired.gif
 it looked like yall was closing or somthin... reminded me of the gurnee nike outlet... BASURA!
roll.gif

TY - you should leave them samples in the store as an attraction... it'll make it look like yall got something brewing ... sidenote... those VII's are fire!... i see my homie at NT CHI got them too ... and size 9? ... ima have to get at him for the next round!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

2nuk560.jpg

Went to Leaders last weekend for the 1st time ever with the wifee before hittin up WILDFIRE for some bomb steak.... mad disappointed
tired.gif
 it looked like yall was closing or somthin... reminded me of the gurnee nike outlet... BASURA!
roll.gif

TY - you should leave them samples in the store as an attraction... it'll make it look like yall got something brewing ... sidenote... those VII's are fire!... i see my homie at NT CHI got them too ... and size 9? ... ima have to get at him for the next round!
LEADRS Store=WACK! I'm just saying....

I feel you. I don't like everything I see when I go into a store but I don't complain about because what I don't like someone else does. We've been open since 2003 in one of the most segregated cities in America and we're still going. So with that said we'll continue doing what we're doing, business is good in downtown Chicago.

nike has disappointed before, but there's NO WAY those will be the mvp's...

i have a good feeling we'll get cavfanatics or 1 of the hwc's before this is over

I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to see what lebron wears. We might not even get what he wears.

Did anybody see the Press conference? Cavs head coach Mike Bown was saying something about Lebron being good to him and then he showed off his shoes and something to effect that nobdy had these. The shoes were white with red bottom. I couldnt tell if they were a Air Max VII. PS or a low because the TV writing was in the way.

Anybody have a picture?

Whatever Mike Brown had on got covered up during the broadcast by heads and cameras even on the web video thats up on cavs.com...there has to be some pictures out there but definitely no TV grabs.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Did anybody see the Press conference? Cavs head coach Mike Bown was saying something about Lebron being good to him and then he showed off his shoes and something to effect that nobdy had these. The shoes were white with red bottom. I couldnt tell if they were a Air Max VII. PS or a low because the TV writing was in the way.

Anybody have a picture?
He was referring to they were in suits & he was casual,  no one had on Lebrons. They were the reg ole lows. The ones with the red soles. Nothing to get hyped over.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

2nuk560.jpg

tired.gif
roll.gif

LEADRS Store=WACK! I'm just saying....
That Penny colorway is amazing.....beautifully executed....and yet...no release.

*@% nike. so many great samples, so few great released versions.  nothing speckled like that even releasesd but multiple samples had it, makes no sense at all, none

The samples are better. As a GR? probably not. But the Xmas pair that released didn't sell at all, so it couldn't have been any worse.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

The samples are better. As a GR? probably not. But the Xmas pair that released didn't sell at all, so it couldn't have been any worse.

They didnt sell partly because of the price increase. 20 dollars more on a already overpriced GR shoe=slow sales. I actually like the Gradient idea on the shoe.

I like the gradient as well, and the leather is very nice. But the samples are a lot brighter and an awesome Xmas shoe. Throw green laces in them and they are perfect. Plus the red patent is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

They didnt sell partly because of the price increase. 20 dollars more on a already overpriced GR shoe=slow sales. I actually like the Gradient idea on the shoe.
And here I thought they didn't sell because they looked and felt like garbage.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom