OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by PO2345

Just purchased the Kentucky VII's...I personally like them the BEST.

PO

PO one of the first names i remember seeing on NT, haven't seen this man post in a minute..But if u did get the Kentucky's i know some people in here are gonna have a fit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I never understand why they slice prices at NTs but not on NDC

LOL ... i was just thinking the same.... Looks like ill have to wait it out. Hopefully they drop the price on NDC soon.

They only have so much room. And making your monthly goal is critical I heard. And cmon.... It's Nike... It's their own store, it's not like FTL or champs where if they don't sell, they'll ship em back, and it'll go straight back to Nike/outlets

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

*@% nike. so many great samples, so few great released versions.  nothing speckled like that even releasesd but multiple samples had it, makes no sense at all, none

is it just me or does it seem like the lebron line in general makes this a regular thing?? 

just the VII took it to a whole nother level.............
indifferent.gif

just took a closer look at the penny and christmas samples..

it's interesting how nike's rules change over time..

mr. cartoon and futura both had designs that weren't approved 'cause they had graphics in the swoosh.. but i guess if you're doing an SMU bron, then it's cool.

That MVP Low is just a commemorative shoe for the event. It's not THE MVP shoe.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

That MVP Low is just a commemorative shoe for the event. It's not THE MVP shoe.
Still, it's pretty damn horrible lol.  It should look A LOT better than that.  Or at least NOT be the Lows 

i think the released x-mas days should have been called the big apples like they did those lebron vi's and drop those samples as the christmas days

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

*@% nike. so many great samples, so few great released versions.  nothing speckled like that even releasesd but multiple samples had it, makes no sense at all, none

is it just me or does it seem like the lebron line in general makes this a regular thing?? 

just the VII took it to a whole nother level.............
indifferent.gif

Exactly!

thanks for the pics zach, but but those X mas aren't doing it for me..

the black and red pair is slightly better. I would cop with a discount, that leather is darn right sexy..

thanks for the love guys on the pic... and hoping something good for MVP's

Originally Posted by never wear them

They only have so much room. And making your monthly goal is critical I heard. And cmon.... It's Nike... It's their own store, it's not like FTL or champs where if they don't sell, they'll ship em back, and it'll go straight back to Nike/outlets

So true from my understanding even onsale the stores are making a profit. Also the sale prices will move the old inventory out of the store quickly. Which leaves room for the new releases.

I would take the reg Xmas like fresh said that leather is amazing and the Samples have to much going on, I would take the Deions quick though. The reg Xmas was on sale last month at NT's for $90 so I scooped. No way that garbage low is the MVP, hopefully Nike smartens up this week and drops a bomb.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

No way that garbage low is the MVP, hopefully Nike smartens up this week and drops a bomb.

Nike "bombing" and this VII line go hand in hand, IMO. 
eyes.gif

Seriously though, after seeing so many mediocre releases, nothing would really surprise me.
tired.gif

I just hope that they don't release a polished turd. But at this point i guess anything would be snagged up -- I need to add another color to the collection!

man how r u guys getting these exclusives? I don't see ANYTHING on ebay.... would def. reward for info
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom