OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Those PS Hornets look pretty nice. I wish it had patent leather like the other two though.

Agreed, then they would have been SICK!

BTW, the White/Navy/Gold I also forgot about.. To do a stock locate, what exactly do I need to ask or give them info wise?? And doesn anyone have it? Thanks
smile.gif

SKU #

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

just came from the kobe V thread. everytime i go there i get envious. i wish we got the same treatment with the air max 7.
smh.gif

still hoping the air max mvp's drop.

hey nike, we could still use the blue hwc, orange hwc, cavfanatic, and kentucky.
happy.gif

This.. Nike/ jason petrie if you reading this, its not too late

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

just came from the kobe V thread. everytime i go there i get envious. i wish we got the same treatment with the air max 7.
smh.gif

hey nike, we could still use the blue hwc, orange hwc, cavfanatic, and kentucky.
happy.gif

I can't imagine if Lebron wins a championship this year that the future release we're gonna get is the Navy PS.

If he wins a championship they are gonna release at least 6 more colorways of either the Air max version or the Zoom version.

smh.gif

happy.gif

Pretty sure that decision isn't his. (Unfortunately)

Originally Posted by sho3tym

smh.gif

happy.gif

Pretty sure that decision isn't his. (Unfortunately)

yeah, it's those higher ups who think it's a great idea to release FOUR cool grey editions.
mad.gif

they are on sale at eastbay if anyone wants them.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh them joints aint moving no time soon...

replace

grey/red  for cavs fanatic

grey/orange for Orange HWC

and grey/blue for kentuckys

that all just equals out to more $$$$ for nike...

replace

well, now that seems to make enough sense....get this man a j.o.b...

Cool grey's definitely hitting the outlets soonish FTW...lol

even that big apple/xmas sample (event though it aint great) was better than a good number of the released CWs

it'll just make me appreciate the Akrons, RCs, Dunkmans, MoonCakes more...i need to still find an ASG - i was broke as hell that week...

I never really liked the grey series...... the cool greys were straight, but they really did fail with the other 3. i still want someones oranges laces though.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Those PS Hornets look pretty nice. I wish it had patent leather like the other two though.

BTW, the White/Navy/Gold I also forgot about.. To do a stock locate, what exactly do I need to ask or give them info wise?? And doesn anyone have it? Thanks
smile.gif

SKU #
Thanks man! Hopefully I am not asking TOO MUCH, but do you have , or anyone the SKU # for these?? I look it up and it's impossible to find these or any info on google.. Cannot believe how scarce they've become.

maybe its just me but i think the grey/orange is one of the best colorways. too bad im broke or i would cop. maybe i will be able to get them for under a bill soon.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smile.gif

SKU #
Thanks man! Hopefully I am not asking TOO MUCH, but do you have , or anyone the SKU # for these?? I look it up and it's impossible to find these or any info on google.. Cannot believe how scarce they've become.
they were a HOH exclusive i believe and they came out several months ago, so it should be too hard to believe.

will the SLH ps pair show up places like eastbay.com? or will i need to go to niketown Chi? this was the pair i wanted the least, but now I need them. so happy no patent was used on that pair.

Like someone else stated above -- the white/navy/golds were Footlocker exclusive -- they came out within a month of the OG release that was GR.

As for the LSH PS's, they are available at Champs, Eastbay and NT locations.

But like with everything else -- let your fingers to the walking. Call your local stores for availability. It may vary by location and area.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

Like someone else stated above -- the white/navy/golds were Footlocker exclusive -- they came out within a month of the OG release that was GR.

As for the LSH PS's, they are available at Champs, Eastbay and NT locations.

But like with everything else -- let your fingers to the walking. Call your local stores for availability. It may vary by location and area.

where do u see them on eastbay?

Yeah, I was looking for the Hornet PS' on eastbay too, got nothing. Maybe Friday at midnight they'll pop up on the sites.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

This thread is over thanks a lot Nike smh!
both kobe threads are going strong and this one is pretty much dead.  nike really knows how to kill a good thing.
smh.gif

lebronheads deserve better, nike.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

replace

well, now that seems to make enough sense....get this man a j.o.b...

Cool grey's definitely hitting the outlets soonish FTW...lol

even that big apple/xmas sample (event though it aint great) was better than a good number of the released CWs

it'll just make me appreciate the Akrons, RCs, Dunkmans, MoonCakes more...i need to still find an ASG - i was broke as hell that week...
I feel you, Fresh...

And Toro, I remember being broke that week too.  Second year in a row I missed the ASG Lebron sig & regret it.  SMH.  Still need that VI!

Thanks to those for the white/navy/gold advice! I stopped into the local FTL where I'm real cool with the manager, and to my surprise there were the white/navy on the shelf! I said to him $*$ , I never even noticed them, he said that's because a pair were just returned and he put it on display lol, but they were out for a long time!

10.5 and 13 I needed an 11-11.5 ! Stock locate found 11 so to those who want them still they are available!

Thanks to those for the white/navy/gold advice! I stopped into the local FTL where I'm real cool with the manager, and to my surprise there were the white/navy on the shelf! I said to him !$+ , I never even noticed them, he said that's because a pair were just returned and he put it on display lol, but they were out for a long time!

10.5 and 13 I needed an 11-11.5 ! Stock locate found 11 so to those who want them still they are available!

Back
Top Bottom