OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by KMART81

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of these in LA???
Footlocker and HOH around my way have a full size run of these. I got 2 pairs. These @!#@@$ are one of the best. Very under rated.

They don't do phone orders though, so there's no sense in giving you the number. I'm in Chicago btw. If that's where you're at too, PM me.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

New pics of the SLH's:
http://nikelebron.net/2010/05/05/nike_lebron_vii_ps_summit_lake_hornets_actual_photos/

nike-lebron-7-ps-gr-summit-lake-hornets-1-01.jpg

I know I'm buying
pimp.gif
im still not thrilled by this CW; the VI was kinda nice, but i still passed.

is that "durabuck" on the mid/toe?

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

hotbutterwrote:
LBJ23navowrote:
FLINTGREYwrote:

LOL @ the NBAgiving bron bron and his elbow 4 days rest........ SMH preferential treatment much??

They're not the only team with a 4 day gap between games -- not to mention the schedules were pretty much set in stone already ...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

cover up...... david stern is one sneaky mofoooooooooooooooooo, everyone knows the NBA is going to do everything in their power to have KOBE vs. BRON in the finals.........
grin.gif

really tho, 4 days?  that +** dont mkae sense watsoever.  noone got more than 2 days off in the first round, and i guarentee no one will get 4 days rest in the Confernece finals OR finals.  Bet

Originally Posted by KMART81

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of these in LA???
Stock locate them. I know norcal still has a some spots with them, picked them up during the EA

the SLH PS's are looking pretty clean. that patent on the tongue seems out of place but it's all good.

Hornet PSs snagged on Monday -- waiting on wht/nvy/red PSs.

This takes my Lebron7 collection to 23 shoes - 8 doubles ... And counting!!

I've been so heated about the unreleased 7's that I forgot about those GR white/blue/ gold joints.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Copped the Shirts at NTSF and they fit true to size.

hey man can you check what kind of fit it has? its usually written beside the size at the back of the tee. thanks

I'm not feelin those Hornet PSes at all...

So much bishassness these past couple of pages.. this thread has truely fell off since the OG 7thread got locked... smh

And Trustory, ur right.. they aren't gonna listen and change their mind and release those PEs, so ppl should move on

BUT u r wrong about the Wht/Mean Grn AM7 Lows... They are releasing...

Summer, Retailing for $130

-L.B.S

Is it a source or site you got 7lo AM info for?

I'd love for them to drop -- then again haven't asked for
release info, because I'm more fixated on the mids.

All I keep seeing info for is those 1/2 max/180/rumor packs.

Is it a source or site you got 7lo AM info for?

I'd love for them to drop -- then again haven't asked for
release info, because I'm more fixated on the mids.

All I keep seeing info for is those 1/2 max/180/rumor packs.

Its off Multiple sources and sites have started postin to expect a release durin Mid-End of Summer

No1 has mentioned the Retail price but source told me $130 for the AMVII Lows

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Those PS Hornets look pretty nice. I wish it had patent leather like the other two though.

Agreed, then they would have been SICK!

BTW, the White/Navy/Gold I also forgot about.. To do a stock locate, what exactly do I need to ask or give them info wise?? And doesn anyone have it? Thanks
smile.gif

just came from the kobe V thread. everytime i go there i get envious. i wish we got the same treatment with the air max 7.
smh.gif

still hoping the air max mvp's drop.

hey nike, we could still use the blue hwc, orange hwc, cavfanatic, and kentucky.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom