OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Good Stuff Black.. this should keep the JILLION questions on WHEN DOES THIS RELEASE. See page 1. See Page 1 See Page 1.

Dag.. I didnt realize I was violating when I asked for someone to scoop. lol.. I guess Networking is now at a halt eh? Daaaaaag. lol

so it was you rock???? arghhh
simpsons-mob.jpg

HAHAHA JK JK!! i dont think it was you, or was it??
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

mad.gif
 YO NIKE W. T. F. RELEASE ALL of those man...

STOP PLAYING GR, HOH, Niketowns nike.com ANYTHING RELEASE THOSE MAN

mad.gif

that's why i like you here, Fresh.  you're on the right mission.
happy.gif

i'd like to slap all of the people who complained about too many colorways for the 6.  now we're paying for it with the 7.  everytime i see those HWC's, CavFanatics, etc...i get
mad.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

NAMLBJVIIHWC5.jpg

Cavfanatic lookin strong too!

all i need and i can call it off for the rest of the 7s... this shoe right here..... =
pimp.gif
x a mill

yes! the only colorway that matters as far as I'm concerned

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by never wear them

NAMLBJVIIHWC5.jpg

Cavfanatic lookin strong too!

all i need and i can call it off for the rest of the 7s... this shoe right here..... =
pimp.gif
x a mill

yes! the only colorway that matters as far as I'm concerned
Nice and clean look
pimp.gif
PLEASE NIKE PLEASE

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

nikeairmaxlebron7peunivb.jpg
 This is just sick, please nike.
these two colors together are AMAZING.  i love the color placement on this one.  definitely one of the GREAT air max 7's.  THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.  it would be a waste if they don't release.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

no... i heard it from Mayor and Clark Kent... but they are not going to release anymore.. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]its a super hero Lebron VII could be superman.. but they are only for Lebron we are suppose to be getting pics within a week.[/color]

devil.gif
  will be obtained regardless of cost....if it even exists...

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

no... i heard it from Mayor and Clark Kent... but they are not going to release anymore.. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]its a super hero Lebron VII could be superman.. but they are only for Lebron we are suppose to be getting pics within a week.[/color]

devil.gif
  will be obtained regardless of cost....if it even exists...
it does exist.... it was seen at Lebron and Jay Z's 2 Kings Party during ASW.. they saw it in person. pics will surface but sneakers just wont release.

It's amzing that even AFTER several reminders we still have people breaking the rules...Hopefully a nice lil vacation from NT will help them review the rules....

Again, here's a friendly reminder...

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST!

DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF ONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Back
Top Bottom