OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Seriousy, people, c'mon now!  It's not that difficult.  Anything sale related goes to the BnS.  We're here for information, updates, and pics, not a fleamarket!!!

Still no news regarding NDC/Swoosh possibly dropping the Dunkman's this Sat?...

P

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

Really diggin the cool greys.
Yeah, saw them yesterday and almost pulled the trigger on them for retail.  My common sense kicked in shortly after - I'll wait.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

^they do exist.
not until i see it, it doesnt....lol.  
laugh.gif
i.e. Yellow SuperMan 3s...
Man I am tired of this waiting....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Yeah, saw them yesterday and almost pulled the trigger on them for retail.  My common sense kicked in shortly after - I'll wait.

^they do exist.
laugh.gif
Silver Surfer IV's
"REAL" Dunkman IV's

nerd.gif

Saw the cool greys in person today. The toe box is like the material they but on DVD slipcovers to give them different images from different angles. Kinda weird. Otherwise, shoes looked good.

they said dont even state that any place has them either. Peaple CHILL!! dont get this one closed too now

Originally Posted by bwc1139

where you guys live that are picking up the cool greys at footlocker and stuff?

I saw them in footlocker in Florida yesterday.

just picked up a pair of dunkmans at HOHLA. the guy told me they only got a partial shipment of dunkmans and the smallest size they have is 10.5

^^ beat me to it, i was just about to post it...i called them just now and the same was told, 10.5 is the smallest they have

raycash those are nice...one of my favorite cw of this shoe, its dunksmans blk/white and the HWC that i like for this shoe. nice pick up!!! i might get a pair if i got the funds for them; hopefully on the cheap too

those black/white ones look like something you would wear on a red carpet or with a tux something about that color blocking makes it look regal. the splash of gold makes it sweet too

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^they do exist.
laugh.gif
Silver Surfer IV's
"REAL" Dunkman IV's

nerd.gif

lolololol  Figment(ations) of our Imaginations OR are their REALLY 'Real' Dunkmans?  Well Dunkmans in REAL GunMetal are only in sample form... Silver Surfer IVs... lololololol.. I am weezing.. but the Superman Yellows.. yes..

Back
Top Bottom