OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

thanks for the pics flint.. can't wait to rock mine gain in the summer

this pic is so fire..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kdpitl.jpg

Bron GR in background
nerd.gif
 I see it

Originally Posted by never wear them

Am I the only one diggin the ps more than the actual sig? I can see em more casual friendly

Well, the PS doesn't have as much fly-wire. Icy bottoms + Patent leather is always a plus....So no not really, all I can say is, I like the Air bag on the VII....I wonder what the VII would look like with an icy bottom, and a clear Air Unit?
pimp.gif
, Hell they could do the Concord colorway like they did for the PS...that shoe would be straight FIA!

Am I the only one diggin the ps more than the actual sig? I can see em more casual friendly

i like em alot, just not enough to like em better...although i might have a change of heart if the ps had no swoosh
pimp.gif

what happened to the polling feature on yuku?? that would be fun to see who thinks which cw he is wearing tonight...just something i was reminiscing about

Originally Posted by psypha

i like em alot, just not enough to like em better...although i might have a change of heart if the ps had no swoosh
pimp.gif

i agree, i like p.s., but they aren't better than the actual sig 7s

I just noticed Lebron has to change his logo or go with no logo at all for next year, since he is changing his number to 6... am i correct? hehe

^Correct, that's what everyone's wondering about. Maybe he'll run the DUNKMAN symbol from now on? I still cringe at the fact he's changing his number -_-

from what i believe a NTer designed a very reasonable new logo for lebron including the 6. it looks really possible

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

he wore SVSM VI's last year at a home game 

kdpitl.jpg
i would wager he wears the svsm aways since he wore the above pair on St. Patricks last year
I am guessing something like MTAGs - he will wear a predominatly white shoe just because they are at home.

Back
Top Bottom