OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

eyes.gif
ctk anyone sz 12 online   no hoh in my area this sucks

My Dunkmans from SidelineApparrel came in after me missing UPS the other day.
Props who gave the heads up + the coupon code.

2rerw92.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by datboimall

eyes.gif
ctk anyone sz 12 online   no hoh in my area this sucks

Same here and same size. SMH, how do we not have one in Atlanta???

I've seen ALOT of people picking up SVSM, where the heck are you guys getting them from?

I thought the were scrapped? Need a size 8.5

I'm pretty sure that the P.S. version has heel and forefoot zoom, this article says it's either front and back zoom or a full length unit and the pictures show it's not a full length unit. Plus the soldiers have heel and forefoot zoom and they're 109.99 and they're charging 144.99 for the VIIs so they better have heel and forefoot zoom.
http://www.kicksonfire.co...tos-%E2%80%93-whitenavy/

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Need a 2nd pair because I need to wear these.

Soorry for the crappy pics, I figured since zach blessed you and nikelebron.net got some nice pics you know what they look like by now...

j,.w how muhc u drop on these beauties??

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

ahh only 9-9.5...needed a 8.5...thanks for the info tho smurfdavid!!

Yeah no problem they went threw there quick just like with sidelineapparel had them for retail and I supplied coupon on that  they got ran threw quess a lot people are still looking for them i will keep posted if i see them on other sites 
wink.gif

I saw the cool grey colorway in person today, they are pretty nice. My favorite Lebron colorway so far.

happy.gif
....even though they kind of look like the hypermax 2010 with a more pronounced air bubble in the heal, im still excited......
happy.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

happy.gif
....even though they kind of look like the hypermax 2010 with a more pronounced air bubble in the heal, im still excited......
happy.gif

Man all I can say is....I hope the VIII are like Jordans line similarity wise....The VI, VII, and VIII (Jordan's) all had the similar build/look (Like the Kobe IV & V)but were all classics in their own right....
If Lebron keeps it up, his shoe line has a bright future...
I just want this shoe to be a step up from the VII and the PS...

^All i want the VIII's to be is a tad bit softer. Speaking of softer........ has anybody that has multiple pair notice a difference in softness from shoe to shoe??.... My Akrons felt noticeably bouncier than my Red Carpets. The air bubble seemed to a lil more inflated too.

Question, what's that dude's name on iss (or here) who Rapido said was going to take over his duties?

I can't think of his name right now.

The shaded version in the november block almost looks like it has a strap across the middle of the top part of the shoe. The line doesn't look smooth and I'm not sure why else besides a strap it would look like that. Then in the back it has those two little pieces sticking out. A Jordan VIII with a 360 air?

f512mr.png

I have to take my hat off to Lebron's line.. These are some good looking shoes... side from one pair of 20.5.5 I never bought any sideline LBJs... these look dope tho in my opinion

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Am I the only one diggin the ps more than the actual sig? I can see em more casual friendly

i like em alot, just not enough to like em better...although i might have a change of heart if the ps had no swoosh
pimp.gif

i agree, i like p.s., but they aren't better than the actual sig 7s

Cosign this both look good but the sig is fire.

Back
Top Bottom