OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

FINALLY.... I know Im late on the Lebron line but NOW im ON and CTKs DO IT FOR ME. Now I gotta go back in time.

Thanks to the homie for making this happen.

Nate Robinson wore SVSM V's tonight

al22b8.jpg

20l1b8y.jpg

cd8341ab8f0bb03759f4374af2f7b1b051ffd5.gif

9a714889b15f328eee30de16fc3db24834edf7.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Nate Robinson wore SVSM V's tonight

20l1b8y.jpg

9a714889b15f328eee30de16fc3db24834edf7.gif
At least Nate had Green unis.
Originally Posted by junebug1

I can't believe he went with the Chinas. I was shocked when I saw that. Always a curveball.
via ESPN:
"James wore gold shoes on St. Patrick's Day in honor of his high school, the St. Vincent St. Mary Irish"

He probably read NT... people were excited for him to wear SVSM's again so he said to himself... I am not having any of that, LOL.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

kaczalas wrote:

How's your test of the new PS VIIs going?

Do you think they might have double stacked or full length Zoom?
I really can't tell. Zoom Air in the back is really big but I think it's just that thick, not double stacked. The shoes sit low to the ground so I don't think there would be any room left for that. Also,  since the outsole is translucent you can see where the Zoom Air units end. That's why I don't think it's full length, either.

See here:
lebron7-ps-black-red-white-29-web.jpg

Those who were worried about traction... so far it's great. I played for the second time yesterday/today (depending on a timezone, lol) and I don't recall slipping at all. Overall I am very pleased with them. Pure performance straight out of the box. Like I said before... if you like playing in Soldier III's you will absolutely love these. Plus they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person. Keep the Concords... this is the best pair IMHO.

FREEZY ... thanks man. I always been a fan of the line but never got on because dude drops too much heat for me too keep up. NOW im on and im gonna rock with the CTK colorways.

Im hooked on these VIIs too. I think I might try and hunt down them RCs are the GRs.

FRANK.... thanks.

Thanks to the Chi-illa (Midwest) peeps, I received my CTK's today.  Quick shipping and professional packaging.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

kaczalas wrote:

How's your test of the new PS VIIs going?

Do you think they might have double stacked or full length Zoom?
I really can't tell. Zoom Air in the back is really big but I think it's just that thick, not double stacked. The shoes sit low to the ground so I don't think there would be any room left for that. Also,  since the outsole is translucent you can see where the Zoom Air units end. That's why I don't think it's full length, either.

See here:

Those who were worried about traction... so far it's great. I played for the second time yesterday/today (depending on a timezone, lol) and I don't recall slipping at all. Overall I am very pleased with them. Pure performance straight out of the box. Like I said before... if you like playing in Soldier III's you will absolutely love these. Plus they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person. Keep the Concords... this is the best pair IMHO.

Thanks for info.....I know the Black/Red are sex but I have so many Black and Red shoes from having Jordans. I dont have a shoe like the POPs
nike-lebron-vii-ps-detailed-photos-1.jpg

maybe I'll get both ( I was thinking about Inline Vs) since I dont wanna wait til mid April to buy a VII PS

just balled in my dunkmans for about 3 hours for the first time. took some time to get used to an air max ball shoe after ballin in nothing but zoom for the past __ # of years.

had some heel slip the first game...then relaced them all the way to the top hole for the second game and they felt way better. no blisters or anything right now, so that's a blessing considering one of my friends told me his dunkmans gave him blisters after his first run with them.

love these shoes... scuffs on patent though,
smh.gif
not a good look.

ohh thanks for the little inside on these jae oh en (jon?) anyways ill give mines a try tomorrow and report when i can

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Hey kaczalas, does it feel like there is zoom in the fore-foot?
of course, I think you can even see it on the photo posted above (medial side), but it's definitely noticeable.

Thanksfor info.....I know the Black/Red are sex but I have so many Black andRed shoes from having Jordans. I dont have a shoe like the POPs

maybe I'll get both ( I was thinking about Inline Vs) since I dont wanna wait til mid April to buy a VII PS
I know what you mean but it's not like a regular Black/White/Red shoe. I love the fact it resembles Cavaliers' colors - White, Red, Gold, Blue. It really works well together. Plus, since it's a signature shoe I love LeBron's logos spilled all over the VII P.S - lionhead (x2), 7 PS (x2), the signature, L&J on the back, even the soon-to-be-gone L23 on the side.

IM SORRY... BUT THIS IS PROBABLY THE GREATEST LEBRON SHOE EVER.....

right after the IVs, and the sample VIs (the one with the foam and graffiti)

If these are anything close to touching the ground... ill make sure i wipe out every sz11 and 10.5 in LA....
pimp.gif

the ps's arent full length. the shape of the sole (arch) gives it away.

My local finish line has a pair of the first vii's that released in a 15 and i tried them on last week. I was wearing my air max 09's and the lebrons felt really stiff and kinda sloppy. I've been balling in kobe v's and hyperizes lately but Im 6'6'' 225 and i was hoping the lebrons would be better for me than those two, but im not sure. Anyone have any input?

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

My local finish line has a pair of the first vii's that released in a 15 and i tried them on last week. I was wearing my air max 09's and the lebrons felt really stiff and kinda sloppy. I've been balling in kobe v's and hyperizes lately but Im 6'6'' 225 and i was hoping the lebrons would be better for me than those two, but im not sure. Anyone have any input?

Yeah they are stiff relative to Zoom. Some people say they break in to feel like pillows.... don't beleive that. They will feel better but no better than a pre-Zoom Jordans. Don't get me wrong they'll eventually feel great to wear casually. But if you've been playing in Zoom shoes,you probably wont like not having the responsiveness that those shoes have.

The good thing I've noticed about the Air Max Lebron VII is they seem to have great impact protection. I have a brushed heel and I couldnt feel it as much when I was wearing the LBJVII as opposed to a shoe like the Hyperdunks or Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom