OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^cosign..... and im still on the search for some V's white/navy or black/white/crimson in a sz 10.5

i had the crimson colorways, sold em
sick.gif

and have the navy
smile.gif

U would think north carolina is a basketball state an we would have a house of hoops....this sucks...might be time to move to ny...to many shoes a brotha keeps missing out on aint cool

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

kaczalas wrote:

How's your test of the new PS VIIs going?

Do you think they might have double stacked or full length Zoom?
I really can't tell. Zoom Air in the back is really big but I think it's just that thick, not double stacked. The shoes sit low to the ground so I don't think there would be any room left for that. Also,  since the outsole is translucent you can see where the Zoom Air units end. That's why I don't think it's full length, either.

See here:

Those who were worried about traction... so far it's great. I played for the second time yesterday/today (depending on a timezone, lol) and I don't recall slipping at all. Overall I am very pleased with them. Pure performance straight out of the box. Like I said before... if you like playing in Soldier III's you will absolutely love these. Plus they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person. Keep the Concords... this is the best pair IMHO.

Thanks for the update kaczalas. I loved the ZSIII, so I'm very excited about these. Do the VII PS feel like it has a more substantial heel zoom unit than the ZSIII? That would make me really happy. How does the lockdown and fit of these compare to the Air Max VIIs? I was not that impressed with the somewhat sloppy fit of them. I hope the PS is better.

just got my ctks after getting shut out at hohny. good looks to RBTRONNIE5 on the hook up. thats a good dude right there

As much as a lot of you would hate this we need a thread specifically for people who like helping others get shoes they want at places like HOH. Not so much a request thread but a thread where one person says "Hey i'm going to HOH or ____ to get blank and I can help a few others". I guess I feel like this because I'm tired of getting left out of all the good shoes.

happy.gif
vcof2005 wrote:

As much as a lot of you would hate this we need a thread specifically for people who like helping others get shoes they want at places like HOH. Not so much a request thread but a thread where one person says "Hey i'm going to HOH or ____ to get blank and I can help a few others". I guess I feel like this because I'm tired of getting left out of all the good shoes.

I for one have been saying this an i dont understand y they close down threads when others help fellow niketalkers.....some one should make this happen

anyone know where i can find dunkmans online from a store? had big problems with Ebay and would like to stay away from that route....thanks nt

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

anyone know where i can find dunkmans online from a store? had big problems with Ebay and would like to stay away from that route....thanks nt

I posted yesterday sneakerpost has them 170.00 shipped in some sizes 

Need a 2nd pair because I need to wear these.

Soorry for the crappy pics, I figured since zach blessed you and nikelebron.net got some nice pics you know what they look like by now...

Back
Top Bottom