OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Honestly, the only thing I'd jump hurdles for are those bred VII's and the near concord POP's. The rest of these are ehh.

If he wins the MVP.... If he wins the championship.... lol that'd all be nice being a cavs fan but as an avid sneakerhead... Did they celebrate Kobe's championship with a shoe release? I can't recall...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Gimme both colors of the Hardwood Classics,Cav Fanatics and the Kentuckys.

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-hwc.jpg

hardwood-classic-nike-air-max-lebron-vii.jpg

LeBron-James-in-Air-Max-LeBron-VII-Hardwood-Classic.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-pe-kentucky-2.jpg
if they only released these FOUR, i would be a happy man.  DON'T WASTE THESE FOUR COLORWAYS, NIKE!
mad.gif

nike is just making me sad
frown.gif
I JUST NEED THESE IN MY LIFE!!!!

bwc1139 wrote:
concord pops are up on eastbay. Wont ship til 4-17

Good looks! Just bought a pair using bing cashbacck, free shipping, and no tax. I got them off of ST for 120 too..They don't ship em until 4-30 though.

So certain Niketowns have started putting the first GR release of the 7 on sale, but they are still full price with only an 8 and 18 available on NDC?  Am not sure I am following how that is specific to only select Niketowns.  Any further info would be appreciated.

not to be jockin dudes swag but i was walking in to NT chicago today with my lady and as i look up the escalator in front of me is dude with the bred XI inspired Lebron VII
they are straight fire my jaw dropped
nike please drop these

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

I dont get what y'all are talking about with Air Max Lebron VII vs the PS VII? They're basically the same shoe and if anything the PS has the advantage.

They will be 20 dollars cheaper and they'll replace the Air max with Zoom, which most Basketball players prefer. Its looks like they improved the fit too.

In case you havent noticed the Air Max version is still widely available in every GR colorway and models are hitting outlets too. I dont think the PS will go this route mainly because I think it will appeal to the Hyper/Kobe crowd too.
Man, everyone caught up with those air max'.  It JUST looks good.  Doesn't do too well on the court compared to Zoom.  There really isn't a comparison there performance wise.  I don't understand either.  I guess people now days don't really appreciate a good basketball shoe because they're more concerned on what looks "fly".  With the PS/POP, people are getting a better performing, lighter, cheaper shoe but they HATE it just because it doesn't look as good without the air max bubbles at the bottom, smh.  There's a reason they're BASKETBALL shoes.  Maybe you guys should try and ball out in your shoes every once in awhile. 
tired.gif

These are definite cops for me, and for the other ballers out there.  These are GREAT shoes...
it doesn't just look good.  it's a good performance shoe too.  it doesn't stop lebron from leading the NBA in scoring.  also, i don't want to hear that not everyone is lebron's size.  they perform well for me too and i'm 6 foot, 190.  besides, it's the player, not the shoes.  hell, back in the day people balled in air jordan 1's.  some people make it sound like your putting cars on your feet.  THEY ARE SHOES.  i think today people are just spoiled with this whole performace thing.  these shoes aren't heavy, and people keep talking about lightness.  how light do you need your d@mn shoes.  it's not like they feel like you have ankle weights on.  if you want zoom, there are other shoes with zoom.  i just thought i was a nice change of pace to have an air max 7.....and i love the look AND performance.  that's just my 2 cents.  besides, the PS's are coming out with zoom so people who want them can have them and enjoy them.  i just know i won't be buying them.  like they say, it is what it is.  i'm happy for the people who want them.  i just know i'm done until the lebron VIII(unless some miracle happens and we get more air max 7's)comes out with air max...and i think zoom too. 
happy.gif

cosign some yall actin like the air max 7 is not in fact a basketball shoe lebron would probably win mvp playing in some cot damn griffeys the its his skills is what wins him mvp awards and games the shoes is a minor part of it

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

bwc1139 wrote:

Good looks! Just bought a pair using bing cashbacck, free shipping, and no tax. I got them off of ST for 120 too..They don't ship em until 4-30 though.
You might get your pair from ST sooner cause I ordered a pair of dunkmans from them which wasn't suppose to ship till the 3/30 but I got them a couple of weeks ago.

Originally Posted by YurCoffinOrMine

not to be jockin dudes swag but i was walking in to NT chicago today with my lady and as i look up the escalator in front of me is dude with the bred XI inspired Lebron VII
nike please drop these

lol i would have kept it moving too. Its funny its like u can't step to some dude and ask him where he got his shoes.... like a code... I'd rather hit this board. I hope they release too!

nike please drop these
it could be TY since i think he lives in the windy city also

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nike please drop these
it could be TY since i think he lives in the windy city also

I didn't even put two and two together.... No shots... but who is Ty and what does he do? I took a look at the website but I can only research for so long.... Anyway beside a fellow Niketalker and someone obviously connected with Nike or someone connected with Nike, who is he?

im pretty sure it was that Ty dude...everyone at the NT seem to know him and i remember someone saying his name.
alls i know is my girl got a glimpse of what a shoe can do to a man haha

and ill say it again in real life they looked
pimp.gif
i had to get a close peep too..no creep haha

Originally Posted by Kickin it in Da Bx

I dont get what y'all are talking about with Air Max Lebron VII vs the PS VII? They're basically the same shoe and if anything the PS has the advantage.

They will be 20 dollars cheaper and they'll replace the Air max with Zoom, which most Basketball players prefer. Its looks like they improved the fit too.

In case you havent noticed the Air Max version is still widely available in every GR colorway and models are hitting outlets too. I dont think the PS will go this route mainly because I think it will appeal to the Hyper/Kobe crowd too.
Man, everyone caught up with those air max'.  It JUST looks good.  Doesn't do too well on the court compared to Zoom.  There really isn't a comparison there performance wise.  I don't understand either.  I guess people now days don't really appreciate a good basketball shoe because they're more concerned on what looks "fly".  With the PS/POP, people are getting a better performing, lighter, cheaper shoe but they HATE it just because it doesn't look as good without the air max bubbles at the bottom, smh.  There's a reason they're BASKETBALL shoes.  Maybe you guys should try and ball out in your shoes every once in awhile. 
tired.gif

These are definite cops for me, and for the other ballers out there.  These are GREAT shoes...
it doesn't just look good.  it's a good performance shoe too.  it doesn't stop lebron from leading the NBA in scoring.  also, i don't want to hear that not everyone is lebron's size.  they perform well for me too and i'm 6 foot, 190.  besides, it's the player, not the shoes.  hell, back in the day people balled in air jordan 1's.  some people make it sound like your putting cars on your feet.  THEY ARE SHOES.  i think today people are just spoiled with this whole performace thing.  these shoes aren't heavy, and people keep talking about lightness.  how light do you need your d@mn shoes.  it's not like they feel like you have ankle weights on.  if you want zoom, there are other shoes with zoom.  i just thought i was a nice change of pace to have an air max 7.....and i love the look AND performance.  that's just my 2 cents.  besides, the PS's are coming out with zoom so people who want them can have them and enjoy them.  i just know i won't be buying them.  like they say, it is what it is.  i'm happy for the people who want them.  i just know i'm done until the lebron VIII(unless some miracle happens and we get more air max 7's)comes out with air max...and i think zoom too. 
happy.gif

cosign some yall actin like the air max 7 is not in fact a basketball shoe lebron would probably win mvp playing in some cot damn griffeys the its his skills is what wins him mvp awards and games the shoes is a minor part of it
PS>AM7.

HOPEFULLY!

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by kaczalas

nike-lebron-7-ps-gr-catalog-pics-2-03.jpg
i don't know what a lot of you guys see in these PS's.  i think i wouldn't mind them as much if we got all of the amazing colorways of the air max 7.  i guess i'm just bitter.
laugh.gif

HWC's, Kentucky's, CavFanatic's, Black/Pink's, SVSM aways, Black/Red's....WHERE ARE YOU?!?!  i need to switch to being a kobe fan and i won't have this problem.
grin.gif

THIS

it cant be overstated that the kobe line currently TRUMPS the lebron line... in terms of price, performance, colorways available, and just the overall execution of the releases for 2009's signature sneaks.  i know youre reading this Jason Petrie, you and nike need to step your freakn game up.  you have a lot to learn from the kobe line. almost every colorway sells out for the kobe V, and mmost lebrons sit...... Why??? give us the HOTTEST colorways, not the second tier colorways. i think Rock mentioned it a while ago, i hate going into the kobe thread with all those joyess m.f's... always anticipating an upcoming colorway, while we lebron heads anxiously wait for confirmation on the best colorways.  kobe V on the otherhand? they have a good 3-5 more c.w's lined up for after the season....... C.D/ that smurf color, etc etc... complete BS. We dont get no love???? 
indifferent.gif
unless there are going to be some big surprises for the end of the year, the lebron VII-- which looked so promising before will just end up like the rest of the lebron I-VI,
"Disappointing" and "Unmemorable"
alien.gif

i understand where your coming from... but what about the general public that is not so much into sneakers as your typical NT'er. I think thats the reason why they limit those bright colored shoes to HOH/limited numbers because they fear it wont do well with the general buyer. Im pretty sure the chaos Vs are sitting in footlockers everywhere because who outside of the sneaker culture/LA would buy that shoe? And i wonder if they hold back on some of these ideas in case of a retroing of the lebron line so they would have our generation who wanted them, and the next generation buyer.

but with that said they need to release cavfanatics and hwcs fassst.
you make some good points, but from following the kobe thread, it sounds like the Chaos are pretty much sold out, or will be so very soon.
i agree with you about the possible saving some colorways for "retro+" releases in the future, but you can only look so far into the future, when the general public outside of the sneaker enthusiasts community's overall sentiment is that the Lebron Vii is an average sneaker (nothing special). 

imo there are only 5: chinas, redcarpets, Ctks, akrons, dunkmans = hot colorways. as you can see there are more unreleased "HOT" colorways then there are released.........
bet, not only would we sneaker enthusiasts, but the general public would be in LOVE wiht the L.B VII if all those colorways were released in place of the actual c.ws...

imagine if these colorways released...........
1. Primetimes
2. Cavfantics
3. HWCs blue
4. 7/11
5. SVSM aways
6. Bret Hart VII (breast cancer)
7. UK's

instead of these.......
1. Navys
2. Christmas
3. Cool Grey
4. Grey Pack
5. Black outs
6. NFW white/red
7. Allstars

nuff said.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

1. Primetimes
2. Cavfantics
3. HWCs blue
4. 7/11
5. SVSM aways
6. Bret Hart VII (breast cancer)
7. UK's

Bet bread that if those (besides HWCs - GR or 1 of 1, they're hot) were general releases, they wouldn't be nearly as desirable.

I can also see a huge uproar if the grey pack and the ASGs weren't released. It's also kinda wierd not to release a black-based shoe.

Long story, short...you can't please everyone.

you may be right, certain colorways are apart of the "release line" like blackouts and allstars but
im just trying to highlight the point that all the mentioned colorways are hotter IMO then all the released

and your wrong!! i could care less if they were "limited" or not. no beast
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

bwc1139 wrote:

You might get your pair from ST sooner cause I ordered a pair of dunkmans from them which wasn't suppose to ship till the 3/30 but I got them a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope I luck out like you and get them early. I cant wait to wear these.. I'm more hyped about them than I've been over any lebron shoe, so far.
glasses.gif

tired.gif

happy.gif

I dont know about the Air max Lebron VII being a GREAT performance shoe. I love the looks and love them for casual wear

The problem with the Air Max Lebron VII isnt weight, its's the responsiveness in the forefoot.

I kinda like the 360 Air Max cushioning in the heel but in the forefoot I 'd rather have Zoom. I feel like when I'm playing man to man defense against guys who trying to crossover etc, I feel a tad slower and uneasy reacting then in a Zoom based shoe like AJ XII or 2K4s because I dont get the springy response that Zoom gives you plus the LBJ VII air unit is a bit high off the ground too.

I hope for the VIII they release a Air Max Heel and Zoom Forefoot setup with a Flywire based upper.

I think the PS  version will be an improvement in the VIIs performance to most Basketball players.

Originally Posted by jazz145

Where are you guys finding the blackouts and the white/black/reds for $89.99??

Try NT Boston.....I called Chicago and it was like pulling teeth to get in touch with someone....I tried Boston and John Carlos (SA) was really helpful. I picked up a pair of blackouts...

I have a pair of the PS and will try them out this week. I still give the nod to the AM version for out of box comfort.

dont know if this was posted.... sorry if so. Camarillo outlets, they had a full sz run.

and lol at me putting a 59.95 sticker over the price!!!!!!  
roll.gif

sh**, you gotta work the system sometimes... lol

Back
Top Bottom