OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

a511468ab65b369b18e66b335525554ff214d6.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

did anyone receive there a shipping # from jimmyjazz for the red carpet or the shoes for that matter ?

I ordered on saturday... got a cancellation yesterday...
mad.gif

good news is I received my akrons from the main man frank!  dude is very impressive
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD. 

DAMN ....  they really going in this time.

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

did anyone receive there a shipping # from jimmyjazz for the red carpet or the shoes for that matter ?

I ordered on saturday... got a cancellation yesterday...
mad.gif

good news is I received my akrons from the main man frank!  dude is very impressive
pimp.gif
i still havent gotten a email from them, but they did take the money out the bank account, plus i ordered those last friday the 2/26

Damn that sucks man. Well I'm still waiting for my order which I made 2/23. Still waiting... Patiently -_-

like I asked in the other thread, Anybody no of any SICK shirts that go with Dunkmans? black and lime green?
I have been looking everywhere...

i still havent gotten a email from them, but they did take the money out the bank account, plus i ordered those last friday the 2/26
Know what, I just realized I also ordered last friday, had my days mixed up... and they also took the money from my account... no refund yet! 
Im thinkin they hadn't updated their stock online, then of course every one jumped to it when news hit last week that they still had some supposed stock available
this is just preposterous
mad.gif

I hope you get your pair though, gotta stay positive

does anyone have pics of wearing the dunkman's?
nerd.gif
I am about to pull the trigger but need to see how they look on feet.

Just got the first Lebron 7 cw in the mail..probably my one and only...will post pics later..peace!

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Just got the first Lebron 7 cw in the mail..probably my one and only...will post pics later..peace!

Sick cw.  Love the og cws for all the lebron's...  

Black laces.......
glasses.gif

still wana see wat the look like with navys

CIMG0453.JPG

CIMG0460.JPG

CIMG0469.JPG
CIMG0472.JPG

without flash // with flash

0217001318.jpg

1 more left...... CTKs then im done. unless SVSMs and mayyyyyybe HWC-- in that order

What i have so far...

zule8w.jpg

Can't get enough of these Lebron VII's..
Now just working on getting my hands on the Dunkman's, China's and the OG color and i think im good
pimp.gif

^Nice man!

I'm so stoked I just ordered my Red Carpets for $145 today! Talk about deals! =)

Needa get me those ASG's still though

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^Nice man!

I'm so stoked I just ordered my Red Carpets for $145 today! Talk about deals! =)

Needa get me those ASG's still though
Thanks, and yea thats a great price especially Months after the release.. Mind if i ask you where you got em for $145? i regret not buying another pair at 30% off when they were widely available in my store
smh.gif

Saw the Dunkmans around the mall on ppls feet yesterday...lets just say I NEED THEM ASAP

Originally Posted by DPositeman

When do the CTK's release?
it's on the first page:
[h3]Nike Air Max LeBron VII "CTK"[/h3]
lebron7-ctk.jpg

Name: Air Max LeBron VII
Color: White/Deep Maroon-Metallic Gold
Style: 375664-601
Release Date: 03/13/2010
Price: $160
Exclusive: House of Hoops

hotbutter, imo the black laces look a bit out of place since there's no other black highlights on the shoe.
the navy does look good on the other hand. they also look much cleaner than the white OG laces.

Back
Top Bottom