OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Dunkmans to hit all retailer on 3/20 for St. Patty's release? I looked about 5 pages back didn't see conformation. The managers at foot locker and champs said there coming. Hopefully they do, I slept on these thinking they'd be widely available.

Last I heard Foot Locker Company canceled the shipment outside of HOH's, might be wrong, but havent heard any confirmation on St. Patricks day release, although it would make sense...Maybe we can see Lebron in a Green Cavs Jersey and Dunkmans...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Just came back from what was the madness at HOH Chicago... hope there are enough CTK's for everyone!

What happened???? lol did you get your pair(s)?

Ok... I can kinda understand not wanting to release the Home SVSM because of the MTAGs, but what is stopping them from giving us the aways? I would gladly make the 2hr drive to HOH to scoop these bad boys.

Good day today... I had to put in some work for these.... thought I would share one of my pics...  Put them with the MTags
f0b26ca5e313dfd210ecb64c4c4949e86486578c.jpg

Sorry I don't have the best camera.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

wink.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
Earl the Pearl wrote:

Good day today... I had to put in some work for these.... thought I would share one of my pics...  Put them with the MTags
f0b26ca5e313dfd210ecb64c4c4949e86486578c.jpg

Sorry I don't have the best camera.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

eek.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
...... I hate you....

jk
wink.gif
 those SVMS are fiya!!!! (i wonder if nike will hit us with surprise releases later on to compete with JB?)

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Guys in here commenting on what other guys are wearing ...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

But yeah, damn shame -- looks like I'm gonna' have to skip out on CTK's since I couldn't unload my MVP VI's in time.
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^
roll.gif
Good One... Prince was/still is a fruity lookin fella...but he had the biddies

I really really like those SVSMs... Gonna have to pray for a release or pay one of these corrupt guys from campus for a pair...

The CTK's come out on 3/13 (Today). House of Hoops release. Too bad they dont phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom