OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

there u go:

dscf4677zfea.jpg
Where'd you get the red laces with the navy "Lebron" on them? I assume it was from another pair of VII's, but I can't remember seeing a VII with that same color combo on the laces.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

throw a black midsole on those, and they would be crack..

too much white, once again
Are you talking about theShooting Stars PE, or the navy/gold pair just posted? I assume you'retalking about the Shootings Stars pair, because black wouldn't go withthe navy/gold very well at all imo.

Thanks Rookee. They look so much nicer with red laces. A lot of people don't know these come with 2 sets of laces. And I agree, a little too much white on this colorway. I would still cop for the right price tho.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Where'd you get the red laces with the navy "Lebron" on them? I assume it was from another pair of VII's, but I can't remember seeing a VII with that same color combo on the laces.

OnlyFootball, those Lebrons come with a second red pair of laces also.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Thanks Rookee. They look so much nicer with red laces. A lot of people don't know these come with 2 sets of laces. And I agree, a little too much white on this colorway. I would still cop for the right price tho.

Agreed! I was looking for those for a long time, then just forgot about them! Few weeks back coming home from Atlantic City I stopped off at Cherry Hill NJ looking around, got lucky on a pair of Kobe all stars they had left (picked up Akron and ctks last time too, they always have stuff sitting in the back if you get lucky and just ask then to check) and noticed the Manikan display had them on! To my luck 1 size left 11 and I got them! Can't wait to bust them out, definitely going to put the red laces in after seeing that pic!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OneSole

OnlyFootball, those Lebrons come with a second red pair of laces also.    
Oh wow, I didn't realize that. Egg on my face right now.
laugh.gif

Also, do those CTK players have white/maroon Elite socks?

Man I need those CTKs in my life.. very clean colorway. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

I want those CTK and the elite socks too. The shooting stars are ok....... but i think the black/white/gold's are better.

where can i find the cheapest pair of 7s online/instore/outlet to hoop in? (dont care what colorway, will be my first pair of LBJVII's
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

there u go:

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

throw a black midsole on those, and they would be crack..

too much white, once again
Are you talking about theShooting Stars PE, or the navy/gold pair just posted? I assume you'retalking about the Shootings Stars pair, because black wouldn't go withthe navy/gold very well at all imo.
I was talking about the shooting stars.

you mean these?
thread is a little too dead..

p.s I have a size 10.5 left in these if anybody knows what these are, and most of you should

Back
Top Bottom