OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Remi23

Man Those should have dropped.

Not only that. They should've been the 1st cw to release. 

OK - The news so far is -- Air Max Lebron VII MVP are scheduled to come out via nikelebron.net & their Twitter account.
 BUT the Lebron VII PS are not scheduled to come out... However, it does look very suspect that these shoes are shortprints with the black box and the GR tags.

reason for them being in the lebron box with no pe tags is because nike produced these on 4/11/10

They "assumed" he was going to the finals and wanted to release these for game 1 of the finals, he did not make the finals so they pulled these back, had discussions on what to do for an mvp shoe and recently decided to release the am version and scratch the ps

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

, he did not make the finals so they pulled these back, had discussions on what to do for an mvp shoe and recently decided to release the am version and scratch the ps

That's just failtastic right there.

....as for the Dunkman lows, Marqueesole pictures often end up making colors, textures different from how they'd appear in normal light.

i hope those mvp ps will be like the soldier 3 finals that ended up on nordstrom rack
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CFC24

Don't know if there's a forum for this, but here's a big kids Zoom LeBron VIII:
Man I am not feeling these, I hope the 8's do not look anything like this.  Definatley copping the low white/green 7AM.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

reason for them being in the lebron box with no pe tags is because nike produced these on 4/11/10

They "assumed" he was going to the finals and wanted to release these for game 1 of the finals, he did not make the finals so they pulled these back, had discussions on what to do for an mvp shoe and recently decided to release the am version and scratch the ps

Either way, I'm extremely excited about getting both pairs of the shoes. I'm just hoping Flex doesn't buy em all and show em off at DUB conventions!
smile.gif
)

It makes sense to release the air max version financially for Nike, so they can milk us for more money. Not really, since Nike didnt release several colorways that many wanted.

Back
Top Bottom