OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

well i can tell you that HOH's are Clueless on whether or not they are getting these... im just glad i got my size 9... shot out to SMURFDAVID WHO ORIGINALLY POSTED IT IN THIS THREAD AND HIT ME ON THE CELL LETTING ME KNOW THEY WERE UP 
pimp.gif

OF COURSE YOU KNOW IF THEY DO RELEASE AT HOH I WILL HAVE MAD PAIRS LOCKED DOWN LOL 
roll.gif

damn if they do some kind of whack release like the kobe bs. i think i might just give up the shoe game smh

Joe- dope pickup...

Shout out to the NTers that send text and give a heads up when *%$+ like this goes down... always a good look

I want to know how everyone is getting their pairs before me and I paid express delivery. They barely sent them out yesterday

because unlike ndc, citysole doesnt process their orders on a priority basis based of the method you used ... they just make sure that once they actually get to your order, that it's shipped via the selection you made

Okay understandable but I Placed my order at like 1 am the night they dropped when they still had FSR available. My friend whom ordere when he woke up to my text the next morning received his yesterday, normal delivery, same city

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Okay understandable but I Placed my order at like 1 am the night they dropped when they still had FSR available. My friend whom ordere when he woke up to my text the next morning received his yesterday, normal delivery, same city

The man has a point. I ordered in the afternoon, got a email yesterday saying my size was & would I like another size. I responded & got them delivered this morning 10am. Granted I only live in MD, but

Just seen LeBron twitpic a picture & he's wearing what appears to be an MVP Letterman jacket.

Any info on it?

nerd.gif

163016278.jpg

why didnt i order 2 pairs of the mvp's. my first pair is going to get alot of wear time so im am def on the hunt for another pair. my package from citysole hasnt been delivered yet but its only 3 hours away so hopefully it will be here today.

Back
Top Bottom