OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

All I can say is sometimes it's best to let the Designer do his thing with the Special Colorways released and not the Color Designer, because these are atad disappointing to me knowing what possibilities there are.

I remember the first few Lebron Christmas/Birthday releases were (for the time) just great. A Surprise and also timeless. THe Brown.... Nice. Then that IV Bluewas a little off to me personally and you see they had an over run. Then the SVSM alike V....and was there even anything for the VI? I mean there were so manyreleased for the VI I didn't even follow along.

But for this to be the VII release....SMH.

I still say the best Unreleased kicks in the Lebron Line remain the Oregon and Dunkman III's. The Fruity Pebble IVs and the V's could have remainedunreleased as a whole to me.. but thats just me. Everyone doesn't like everything.

The VII has endless SMU and Marketing Possibilities behind it. I say let K.Y. do a few of these up and let her rip... again.. thats just me. If I were thedesigner... I'd be frustrated as hell. Sort of how they let the Zoom BBs get bombed at retail by doin those crazy Earth tone colorways... when they had thepotential to be great....and Footlocker wont touch em with a ten foot pole now.

Hence why we wont see the BB3s here...unless by the Grace of the Sneaker Gods.. lol But I digress.

They still have time to release some GREAT colorways for the VII.... Im falling back.

Originally Posted by crazymayn

Originally Posted by enrique23

pic of the coupon:
40% is for Nikes and Jordans

76b16d432c02500d47650b6c190193ca4d2d83cc.pjpg

they have a stack of them by where the cashiers are in the center of the store
they didnt require a coupon when i bought my half-cents. theyre just flyers
Hope they have my size in stock!!

is this a footlocker flyer? Does it apply to all the stores in the U.S.?

I'm not at all liking the new birthday VII"s. I can't wait to see these Prime Times you guys are speaking of. I wonder if they'll have flywireor not?

not feelin those bdays.i'm all gradiented out at this point.gradient cw's now is like what lasering was a couple of years ago.i've seenenough,no mas

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by crazymayn

Originally Posted by enrique23

pic of the coupon:
40% is for Nikes and Jordans

76b16d432c02500d47650b6c190193ca4d2d83cc.pjpg

they have a stack of them by where the cashiers are in the center of the store
they didnt require a coupon when i bought my half-cents. theyre just flyers
Hope they have my size in stock!!

is this a footlocker flyer? Does it apply to all the stores in the U.S.?
Gave them a call...worked said 25% ... :
ohwell.gif

Leeeeets take a look.

Birthday Lebrons:
What was and was good enough:
lebron_browntan_side.jpg

What was and was good enough:
nike-zoom-lebron-3-iii-birthday.png

What was:
lebron-5-birthday-bundle-1.jpg

What Could have been
zoom_lebron_IV_pe_orange.jpg

What was:
233_nikebasketball_lebronV_svsm.jpg

What Could have been:
zl5_svsm2.jpg

Lebron VI:
Who cared...

What will be:
P_257_2_LBJ-Bday-2i.jpg

Im just saying. The recipe is easy. Whatever you are thinking you should put out for his brithday.... dont. Consult BP.

In the past Nike decided what was going to be sold for his Birthday... Footlocker may have a say these days. Letting old white guys who never wore $160 shoeschoose what goes to retail isn't always the best decision anyway...then again there are some old white ladies too making these decisions...so I dont wantto segregate.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by c4

^, Crazy. Don't even want to see the What could have been birthday VII's
Insert ANYTHING.. lol

i.e. Two P.S.s BP did that are Christmas themed AND they could be worn with the Cavs Uni's. Easy. Wine/Gold/White Christmas theme. Whats so hard aboutthat if you dont have a great theme?

*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom