OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

i HIGHLY doubt the Red Carpets will be a FA exclusive. Some FTLs already got em and will get em, also re stocks/new shipments in @ HOHs & NikeTowns. Theydropped at the NBA store (NY) and Nike.com.. That FA "exclusive" wouldnt make sense.

Tales of Duck is what that is.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I want an 'all-star game' Lebron II colorway in the VII's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Read on instyleshoes that red carpets are a footaction exclusive? Anyone hear about that?
nerd.gif
IMPOSSIBLE! HOHs are pretty much Footlocker, & NDC had them, so that doesn't make any sense

The Red Carpets were NEVER any single-story only exclusives. They are a GENERAL quickstrike, meaning they will pop up at certain stores, andit doesn't matter which store it is if you can get them. Isn't what being able to get shoes is all about: being able to get them near your local area?Haha, jeez, don't make Nike make every shoe a single-store exclusive product...
tired.gif

Can someone post some pics of the red carpets with some jeans or some shorts?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Yea, i dont think they are going to be too limited cause there were displayed at Footaction in my local mall, and there isnt anything thing special about wherei stay.

Christmas VII's aren't what I expected, but they're kinda interesting

I wonder what Nike created for the Cavs' blue/orange throwbacks

nerd.gif

the X-mas's are a disappointment to me..... and i forgot to mention that the Red Carpets are rather nice in person, but I was in awe at thewhite/navy's

Am i the only one actually liking the bdays AND admitting it? Or are people just jumping on the bandwagon of saying they're ugly? I think they'repretty dope

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Am i the only one actually liking the bdays AND admitting it? Or are people just jumping on the bandwagon of saying they're ugly? I think they're pretty dope

I like them Birthday Twizzlers....

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^Dope Avatar Pic, and Rock didnt approve of the nickname I gave em but this is all I think of when I see em

Hey Bro.. you can call these Birthdays Twizzlers all you want.. lol... its the other joints I was hoping didnt get the nickname. Twizzle on....

^^ Actually you are right. I just got on a Brown fixation lol...

Yes the Chalks. which are this years Red Carpets on availability.

Why y'all going to post pictures of the II's? Making me all upset that I didn't get more than onepair. If you ask me they are what is right about the Lebron line.

The only shoe in the line that actually felt like a basketball shoe. Strap, tough sole, mesh material, zoom, what else is there to ask for?

sometimes they try to improve a great shoe and ruin it...The 2s are the last lebrons that I have purchased or even liked...although I have tried on every onethat has come out...so I am just not hating to hate.

Altho I loved the look and the Concept of the Lebron II I never quite enjoyed the ride. I bought a pair of the Black/Red joints and played in them once. I tookthem off AT the court and gave them to my boy they hurt my shins so badly.

Pt. II of that story. I was on Campus before I moved to Beaverton and the guys were playing pick up after work. I didn't have any Balling shoes packed (gofigure) so Kenzo asked me what size I wore. Size 11. There were NO size 11's laying around at all that day. (go figure) so Kenzo let me borrow a pair fromhis stock since he was an 11.

I was like Daaaaamn. I am about to be rockin some ill stuff. He reaches under his desk and low and behold he whips out the Cool Grey/Blue IIs. What was Isupposed to do say no? lolol.. Boy did I suffer ....lol But I do know every shoe isn't for every player.

Back
Top Bottom