OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Remi23

Isn't Lebron wearing the VII ON 2K10

yeah. He's a beast in that game. He's wearing some blk/gold/red shoes.

Is there any chance that CW comes out cause the one he got on with his home jersey is nice

Three Points

1) BP you are a beast!
2) I thought Lebron said he has almost if not total control of his line, why the heck would he think these are FIRE & say release them???
3) Nike has no clue & we as consumers encourage it (This is offically garbage!!!

I know they NEVER listen, BUT NIKE please buy these drafts off BP & release them!! (I know they NEVER EVER would do that b/c that would be a hit to thereso called God status!)

i guess i'm one of the few who like the xmas editions. i like them and i don't think those pictures do the shoe justice. can't wait to cop.

P_257_2_LBJ-Bday-2i.jpg

szzd4o.gif

we can't believe it either Bron.

Bmoore. Bron doesn't have full control of Colorways... Thats like people believing Jordan Controls what Colorways comes out with EVERY shoe and hesee's EVERY Team Shoe...

Negative Ghostrider. Nike is in charge of making a shoe that sells. Check. Thats done. But its also up to Marketing to take that Beast of a shoe and make it dowhat it do.

Part of that also resides with Footlocker on buying the colorways offered.

gradient. we should have known. what's next that will get the gradient treatment and what colorway?
nerd.gif

I like these VIIs.but I'll pass.

^^ True UpandComing.. I mean the Gradient wasn't done for the ASG last year and on ONE MILLION of the Kobes right? lol

Man you talk about using something and then using it up. But I will refrain because I know there must be alot on their plates. But this time last year didnt wehave a gillion colorways already?

I mean there are MORE HoH's and we have less stuff coming out? I dont get it.

Damn,
I want to like more of the colorways of this shoe.

But they're making it hard

The Christmas day pair is weak, no thank you. The gradient doesn't even look right

Big Apple VI>Those
hell
Chalk VI>Those

imo of course

^^yea a lot of colorways.Nike will milk as much as they can off Lebron and Kobe. and the VIIs are that
pimp.gif
that most won't mind all the colorways. Many disliked the V (I did),somedisliked the VI (not me) due to its "boot-like" look,but the VII is something different for Nike, and Lebron. Its not the first air max unit for abball shoe,but these sure did come out nice.
pimp.gif

Everyone likes the VII, for the most part..... and nike will capitalize
laugh.gif

Guess nike/foolocker is moving away from the "limited/exclusive" that HOH had and going into a footlocker store direction? HOH still gets a lot ofPEs with a wide variety of colorways because of all the different athletes, but all these PEs are sitting on shelves. The past few releases have been fasr from"limited" and "exclusive."
Nike/Footlocker will dish out stuff to get the talk/hype started up again.

Exactly my feelings. The shoe itself is ok. Let's all be real here, no BS... It's the colorways that's gon' save this shoe. The gradients areok. But it couldve been executed better I think. (response for v1nsanity3)

they should have reversed the gradient on the shoe

like they did with the Kobe IV's. and add some

laces too match

Read on instyleshoes that red carpets are a footaction exclusive? Anyone hear about that?
nerd.gif

that's bullshii.

they've said that certain FTL's were going to get them from now until the 3rd. wth NIKE. Footaction?!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom