OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I'm mad at myself for beating the hell out of my pair of II's
smh.gif
fixed.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

^ those brown IIIs dope as hell, shoulda bought em for my birthday which is 12/30 ( im bound for greatness lol).....That seems like such a long time ago....

i always felt that the iis were my favorite but recently theybe slipped to last

dont get me wrong though, id still snag a ds pair in my size if i could find them

Was looking through my closet when I remembered I bought the Nike Bejing Dri-Fit Basketball Pants. I waslike these would fit perfect with the Chinas, especially with the Gold Snaps. They go together perfectly. Chinas are so clean. IMO Patent would have ruinedthem.

ridx11.jpg

The 2's
pimp.gif
....I ran thru 3 pairs of the Black/Red's.

Im on my 4th pair, and their sitting untouched in my closet.
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-lebron-2-ii-inline-color-way.png

Still, the Best Lebron shoe OUT to date...

Clean fit with the Chinas. I wore mines on Thanksgiving.
I'm really missing out on the 2's. I still need to try a pair.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Altho I loved the look and the Concept of the Lebron II I never quite enjoyed the ride. I bought a pair of the Black/Red joints and played in them once. I took them off AT the court and gave them to my boy they hurt my shins so badly.

Pt. II of that story. I was on Campus before I moved to Beaverton and the guys were playing pick up after work. I didn't have any Balling shoes packed (go figure) so Kenzo asked me what size I wore. Size 11. There were NO size 11's laying around at all that day. (go figure) so Kenzo let me borrow a pair from his stock since he was an 11.

I was like Daaaaamn. I am about to be rockin some ill stuff. He reaches under his desk and low and behold he whips out the Cool Grey/Blue IIs. What was I supposed to do say no? lolol.. Boy did I suffer ....lol But I do know every shoe isn't for every player.
when i played with the strap on it hurt me too so i took it off and the pain went away...

This spot around me has some LeBron II in blk/white/crimson. I am going to see what sizes they have left.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This spot around me has some LeBron II in blk/white/crimson. I am going to see what sizes they have left.

Yo Let Me know as well!

Back
Top Bottom