OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Just cause were on the topic of the 2's...

(images courtesy of moneyispower23)

IMO, the Best Lebrons ever.

What's good with these black/neon colorway? When are these dropping?
nerd.gif

nike-air-max-lebron-vii.jpg

2010 for the blk/neon.

The blk/wht/crimsom LeBron II is a nice shoe indeed. I loved the wht/navy better.

^^Just noticed that the flywire on the neon greens compared to the black/white/golds is going in the oppisite direction. All three shoes in that pic are nicebut i'm not sure about the patent colar on the neons.

Every city in the country besides the cities that houses HOH aren't getting them, don't feel too bad, i missed out too
frown.gif

if anyone needs help with the red carpets, just send me a pm.
i can help out just like i helped a bunch of people out with the 4 rings kobe's.

Lebron II's are possibly the best shoes I've ever had. They felt lighter than they actually were and the full length zoom was great, not to mentionthey were extremely durable. I beat mine after a year and had to retire them after the sole began to crack. Been looking for another pair, but none in my sizethat I've come across.

But back to the LBJ VII's......Went on a holiday to Hawaii this past week and walked into Footlocker to see that they had the White/Navy VII's ondisplay. Tried them on in my normal size but decided that a half size down was perfect for my heel to avoid slipping. Very nice looking shoe and the Air MaxTechnology has me interested. Can't wait to play in them soon and looking for more info on the White/Reds up on Marqueesole. Very clean looking shoe.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Every city in the country besides the cities that houses HOH aren't getting them, don't feel too bad, i missed out too
frown.gif

Im not trying to play you but i dont think Greensboro, NC has a HOH..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^Just noticed that the flywire on the neon greens compared to the black/white/golds is going in the oppisite direction. All three shoes in that pic are nice but i'm not sure about the patent colar on the neons.
Maybe they figured out several ways to make the Flywire functional
laugh.gif

I kid I kid.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^Just noticed that the flywire on the neon greens compared to the black/white/golds is going in the oppisite direction. All three shoes in that pic are nice but i'm not sure about the patent colar on the neons.
laugh.gif

I kid I kid.
Seems like it has to do more with style than with actual weight loss. Measured.

YO! I don't venture in here too often, but has it been mentioned that some Footactions/Footlockers will be dropping Red Carpets soon? DF!!!

The flywire is the same. The white strands and the green strands are just more visible from afar, unlike the black strands.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I don't venture in here too often, but has it been mentioned that some Footactions/Footlockers will be dropping Red Carpets soon? DF!!!

NYC has em now

every place else Dec 3rd

Originally Posted by RockDeep

laugh.gif

I kid I kid.

roll.gif

seems like there's going to be plenty of red carpets in my area. if anyone needs help getting them, send me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom