OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

whats official date for these?
25gz78o.jpg

^^Those black/golds are pretty nice.
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anybody know what the symbols mean on the Chinas?

copped mine earlier for 112. such a beautiful and so damn comfortable. I actually went a 1/2 size down and they fit snug just the way I like. Cant go wrong forthe price

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Midnight Navy's keep lookin better and better
pimp.gif

i think Release date for those are Nov 26th
i hope youre wrong
happy.gif

laugh.gif
well i saw the Nov FTL/FA release date sheet... and i saw LebronWht/Nvy was set for Nov 26.. but ill double check lol

^Yeah they look pretty legit to me.... BUT Why is his little LBJ Emblem things Printed on there? Its supposed to be some plastic piece
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

HAHA good catch.

The big picture made sure i didnt even think about those being a kids size! LOL
Glad to see they didnt cheap out on the air bubble with the kids version

those red carpets are amazing. that woven pattern makes the shoe 2x better. It makes it look like an actual sig shoe.
pimp.gif

will buy 2 pairs. hope this aint the only 7 with that pattern.

oh my goodness they look so delicious.i cannot wait for them.here's hoping nike doesn't make them stupid limited

They look better with red laces in my opinion...

Nonetheless, copped. I don't know why Nike is being so clandestine with the info regarding this shoe. Sheesh...

I wasn't beasting for the Chinas..didn't go all out for the MTAG's...but I definitely want a pair or 2 of those red carpets. Just hoping it'snot a HOH exclusive...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom