OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

^yes retail on them is 160

Thanks bro. Sorry for the stupid questions.
laugh.gif

I'm new to the Lebron game, but those red carpets are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I could careless that they are a GR i'm just glad i got my pair yesterday. It seems like the VII's so far aren't as limited as I thought they wouldbe for certain colorways...the mtag, chinas, and red carpets were all easy cops for me

yea... i got my order confirmation from nike.. but i still didnt get the shippingconf......

thats not too bad is it???????
ohwell.gif

^i think Order Confirmation doesnt guarantee that you got your pair. Shipping confirmation is what you need, but that wont come until probably monday

Wow gs sizes on the red carpets. That's great will deff pick up a pair for my younger brother and a pair for me as well. Nike did good on this one. Greatcolorway and available for everybody to get a chance to cop.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by enrique23

all people in the culver city area, Metro Fusion in Fox Hills Mall has the gr black/red/white lebrons for 40% off- so $96
pimp.gif

dont know if i should get those or the silver 1/2 cents since those are on discount too

Thanks for the info. i might hit it up tomorrow if they still have some.

Let Me Know! i need it!

Dont even waist ur time... I just got back for Metro Fusion at Fox Hills and they would not honor that 40% off. The manger's said they never gave 40% offto anyone. Told me that at that price ($96 + tax) they were losing money! And said the BEST they could do was 25%. I almost just went a head and bought thembut I got a email on my phone from nike with my shipping confirmation for my Red Carpets and was like, "eff these"... For now... Lol..

that's bulls#$%

heres a pic of my receipt that shows they gave me the discount:

13326354052b60c45e906a4e49433bd84203d926.pjpg
if you want, show this to them so they'll give you the discount?
it's the same for these and the lebrons, since they were hesitant on giving me the discount too until i showed them the coupon they had at the counter

that's bulls#$%

it's the same for these and the lebrons, since they were hesitant on giving me the discount too until i showed them the coupon they had at the counter

Looks like 40% to me... If anyone goes there tomorrow, this would be a great resource in ur bid to get 40% off...

Originally Posted by freshsince85

that's bulls#$%

Looks like 40% to me... If anyone goes there tomorrow, this would be a great resource in ur bid to get 40% off...
Where is the coupon?? Or is no-coupon needed?? One good deal, if it works!!

pic of the coupon:
40% is for Nikes and Jordans

76b16d432c02500d47650b6c190193ca4d2d83cc.pjpg

they have a stack of them by where the cashiers are in the center of the store
they didnt require a coupon when i bought my half-cents. theyre just flyers

pic of the coupon:
40% is for Nikes and Jordans

76b16d432c02500d47650b6c190193ca4d2d83cc.pjpg

they have a stack of them by where the cashiers are in the center of the store
they didnt require a coupon when i bought my half-cents. theyre just flyers
Hope they have my size in stock!!

I looked at those pics and was about to flip out because those look like +*#!## fakes to me idk why but that CW is just soooo bad %%!!
So Rock idk if you know or not but are they doing a Christmas day along with a Bday this year?

look like fakes? fakes look better than those.... red/white/blue and black/red colorway is
pimp.gif
of course I wouldn't wear, but i'm just saying

Back
Top Bottom