Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

if you dont create a shopping trip thru ebates can u still get your cash back?

You may be able to get away with it... but you will have to "submit" a case from the "Help Menu"... normally I would do it a couple of times constantly and eventually they will add it to your account :nerd:

Dope on feet pic :pimp:

Ughhh everyone reselling to niners fans. I should have tried mobile.

Man... I didn't think you wanted these :smh:

When i went to Nike SF they told me extra pairs would be sent back to Nike Corp.... And then in NY you can walk in and grab them? Nike sucks. How they didnt allocate more to SF for this release is mind boggling.

Back to Nike Corp? :rofl: yea rightttttttt

NDC is fast, their ground shipping is now 3-day shipping!!

THIS

Shipping to west coast is now 3-days no more ground... and lately they been hitting it with the "early scheduled delivery" dates :pimp:

I want a pair of DBs bad, but the prices for a 11 is crazy, dudes acting like they trying get rent money by selling these 
mean.gif

Returned my 11 to HOH....10.5 fits much better! :smokin can't believe I had to size down in a shoe. That never happens

Last edited:
i ended up getting them thru ebay private messaged seller for 4270 i just couldn't c these going for $220 yet. i did it i only c the prices going up have yet to c any DB RELEASE GO DOWN

i ended up getting them thru ebay private messaged seller for 4270 i just couldn't c these going for $220 yet. i did it i only c the prices going up have yet to c any DB RELEASE GO DOWN

Certain DB shoes have been seen at outlets.

grabbed these for lil man as a xmas gift

pulled the trigger to early couldve got them a little  cheaper but oh well 

i doubt these will make it there i know which ones u talking about tho but i highly doubt these maybe the price will drop i hope

Anybody get shipping confirmation, but the UPS tracking says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."? I'm not nervous yet, just seemed odd.

Anybody get shipping confirmation, but the UPS tracking says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."? I'm not nervous yet, just seemed odd.

Same right here... I even checked my jobs(UPS) system and nothing comes up as well

I CHECKED MY TRACKING THIS MORNING AT 8AM (central) AND TRACKING SAID SCHEDULED DELIVERY INFO UNAVAILABLE.

THEN AT 10:30 THE RECEPTIONIST AT MY JOB SAID I HAD APACKAGE UP FRONT. SO I THINK THE TRACKING SERVICE IS BACKED UP FOR ALL ORDERS

Why do gs sizes get the lace loop on the tongue? I low key wish men's sizes had that, although I'm not sure if id even use it

Back
Top Bottom