Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

damn im heated, i copped a pair  of the db joints on ebay for $275 shipped but now i was just able to place a phone order and get my sz for retail, oh well, guess  i doubled up.
who you call? and is there anymore left?

congrats guys for getting yours. I'm passing. just don't feel like spending the money.

I step away from nt for a few hours and miss the db's again, it just ain't meant to be. And the movie we went to was meh...
giphy.gif

its closed now but will def try tomorrow, i'll make sure to post the answer
I do know if they can stock locate it then you will have to hope the person that answers at whatever store is honest. Had them stock locate a pair of DB 3's for me and 3 separate stores showed up in stock but when I called all 3 told me they were gone so I don't know if it was a Nike system error or the store being shady but these aren't as popular so you should be in luck.

good luck fam

we the same size man, i too missed out procrastinating putting bills before shoes....darn this rascally responsible adulthood
Not being responsible this year, :smh: will be next year, so I'm stocking up. Will try to locate a pair soon, if not, I'll finally pony up for the reds.

Got my pair from ndc coming in hopefully today, kind of excited to see these in person. I've had a recent history of not being able to say no to 3M shoes, guess I'll see if these are any different. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Finally got my pair.

So beautiful.

Anyone else with any of this year's retro pairs find they run slightly bigger than TTS?

Back
Top Bottom