Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Gosling-Crying.gif

Pennys comfy to me. I dont know what you guys are talking about.

Them leg sleeves are sick SLIM....I so want to, but I got sexy legs and I'll probably cry.

Quick question, is there a way to change the delivery address even after it's shipped? I kinda did some research and all answers came to no lol.

If not, I just might try Foamersimpson's method (Youtuber) where he calls UPS and he meets the driver at a certain spot. Cause as of right now, it seems like there is an issue with my shipping address.

Quick question, is there a way to change the delivery address even after it's shipped? I kinda did some research and all answers came to no lol.

If not, I just might try Foamersimpson's method (Youtuber) where he calls UPS and he meets the driver at a certain spot. Cause as of right now, it seems like there is an issue with my shipping address.
i think as long as it's in route you can call and get them to change it but you have to verify some info...idk i was going to do it a few years back but was too lazy

damn im heated, i copped a pair  of the db joints on ebay for $275 shipped but now i was just able to place a phone order and get my sz for retail, oh well, guess  i doubled up.

Back
Top Bottom