Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

niketalk, do these run like the half cents. just asked cause never had a pair and i know the sole is almost the same.. any info will be appreciated.. thanks in advance.. dakid if you do that custom job please post pics.. as for me like them the way they are

niketalk, do these run like the half cents. just asked cause never had a pair and i know the sole is almost the same.. any info will be appreciated.. thanks in advance.. dakid if you do that custom job please post pics.. as for me like them the way they are

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by Tony906

nah they don't
so they run smaller? i get a 9 in the half cents, i'll have to try them on.. thanks tony

get a 9.5. All my AM Penny 1's run a bit smaller than the 1/2's. Good thing is Nike has been consistent when it comes to the sz's on the Penny 1's

Originally Posted by purplehazen

nah they don't
so they run smaller? i get a 9 in the half cents, i'll have to try them on.. thanks tony

get a 9.5. All my AM Penny 1's run a bit smaller than the 1/2's. Good thing is Nike has been consistent when it comes to the sz's on the Penny 1's

yeahh i'll try a 9.5, thanks for the info yall.. havent seen anyone with these in the streets yet, thats a good sign that i can probably cop for under 100. these will look dope with shorts, and play ball with them if i want

yeahh i'll try a 9.5, thanks for the info yall.. havent seen anyone with these in the streets yet, thats a good sign that i can probably cop for under 100. these will look dope with shorts, and play ball with them if i want

need these released
these are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom