Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

My lace-swap on the Phoenix Penny 1...

Definitely a hotter shoe with the black laces instead of the purple...

My lace-swap on the Phoenix Penny 1...

Definitely a hotter shoe with the black laces instead of the purple...

the purps are a shoe that looks so much better on the feet than by itself, where as the orlandos just look incredible regardless!

the purps are a shoe that looks so much better on the feet than by itself, where as the orlandos just look incredible regardless!

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

^^^u & me both,I've been fiending for a pair since curren$y life under the scope video.
I wasn't really feeling the purple ones, but they look nice in that pic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

^^^u & me both,I've been fiending for a pair since curren$y life under the scope video.
I wasn't really feeling the purple ones, but they look nice in that pic
pimp.gif

Purples are getting copped on the discy thanks to the pics above... Now to score an extra pair of AMPenny laces.

Purples are getting copped on the discy thanks to the pics above... Now to score an extra pair of AMPenny laces.

2 pairs for sure...Can't wait.

These next couple of months my wallet is going to be very upset with me...

2 pairs for sure...Can't wait.

These next couple of months my wallet is going to be very upset with me...

I hope there isn't a lot of excess glue stains when I get my pair of Orlando 1s. I've seen a pair of the club purples with hella glue stains.
sick.gif

I hope there isn't a lot of excess glue stains when I get my pair of Orlando 1s. I've seen a pair of the club purples with hella glue stains.
sick.gif

can't wait for these Orlando's....just when I thought my wallet would get a break due to Jordan releasing nothing that I want for a couple months straight after the Playoff 13's.

can't wait for these Orlando's....just when I thought my wallet would get a break due to Jordan releasing nothing that I want for a couple months straight after the Playoff 13's.

Back
Top Bottom