Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Could the penny 1s become thot out like the griffeys &pippens?
don't forget huaraches, Nike has produced a ton of those in every color imaginable

Not to mention the Nomos as well, since they share the same midsole/outsole as the Griffeys...those were whored out something serious
:smh:

Nike-Air-Max-Penny-1-Team-Red.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-Penny-1-2018.jpg
ImFPARm.gif

Nike is totally balistic! 3 colors, all 3 do not look to promising, of course we need to see them live in order to make a final judgement, but why not the home version? Someone needs to ask Penny himself maybe!

Always forget I got these, they stay in A separate closet. This thread reminded me. Gonna UNDS them this week.
20180407_195531.jpg

one of my fav looking shoes almost ever

had the last retro, actually doubled up. was keeping one on ice and the other to wear for ball...

by far the worst shoe ive ever worn. litterally have worn retro III's and IV's on court and those were pretty bad but these somehow have those beat by a mile. my feet felt like they were on fire, zero comfort or support.

tried to give it a few chances even played a league game in em. such a disappointment that I got rid of both.

don't know why man's play competitive ball in retros, they're not retroed for that

it was originally a shoe for basketball. sucks a lot of stuff in the past was retroed and couldn't be worn on court.

I haven't messed with many retros as of late so I doubt its changed

one of my fav looking shoes almost ever

had the last retro, actually doubled up. was keeping one on ice and the other to wear for ball...

by far the worst shoe ive ever worn. litterally have worn retro III's and IV's on court and those were pretty bad but these somehow have those beat by a mile. my feet felt like they were on fire, zero comfort or support.

tried to give it a few chances even played a league game in em. such a disappointment that I got rid of both.
The penny 1s were horrible on my feet hoopin in too, ha! I even tried a 2nd time they tore my **** up water blisters fr.

But the worsst feeling retro gotta be the griffey 2s. I took em home n tried em on and the box they came in coulda been more comfortable. Returned same day

The penny 1s were horrible on my feet hoopin in too, ha! I even tried a 2nd time they tore my **** up water blisters fr.

But the worsst feeling retro gotta be the griffey 2s. I took em home n tried em on and the box they came in coulda been more comfortable. Returned same day

Even more uncomfortable than the Griffey 1s? Those had bricks for cushion.

I don't care if it's a retro or new tech, if it's a hoop shoe, I'll hoop it if I decide to. Sometimes the new tech feels awful, sometimes the retro feels awful. Sometimes a new tech shoe feels great, sometimes a retro feels great. The last run of Penny's might have been uncomfortable on court, but that doesn't mean all retros are.

I don't care if it's a retro or new tech, if it's a hoop shoe, I'll hoop it if I decide to. Sometimes the new tech feels awful, sometimes the retro feels awful. Sometimes a new tech shoe feels great, sometimes a retro feels great. The last run of Penny's might have been uncomfortable on court, but that doesn't mean all retros are.
I will say this much the penny 5 is the best shoe ive balled in next to the LeBron 9

Back
Top Bottom