Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

$260 is my max. I’m fine with waiting or not having them at all. Got plenty already and there will always be another. Days like this just inch me closer to ditching everything and just wearing half cabs.

Happy for you.

I just don’t like gimmicks.

In the minority. Don’t care for a zip tie. Weird lacing systems. Don’t care about an X.
I respect it. I’m a size 14 so I’m already at a disadvantage. The black SS was close enough so I was really fine with it. I know it’s not for ever body so I get it.

🤣 My toddler son loves grabbing the swooshes , slapping them on and pulling them off so it brings just a little more joy especially from a 90’s basketball sneaker.

Just called Nike Chicago and it looks like their phone is disconnected. Probably getting a ton of calls for them. 😂 Going to swing by in my lunch break and see.

Yeah whoever posted that prices dropping spoke too soon lol

Joints I was lookin at was 260 yesterday before I just copped for 3.

Good luck.

Of course they gonna jump again, impulse buyers having at it. It was a huge drop up to the release. That doesn’t typically happen.

^ it was 240 for a size 9 now its 300...I'm in no rush to cop so I'll wait and see if the price drops...

Reminding someone of their place is the best insult.

Yeah bro. And the last two years with this sneaker thing getting out of hand with all the shipment issues etc. managers acting like they Phil knight in some parts.

But alas, hope everyone eventually scores a lot. Sooner or later.

Someone will need the money, they’ll sell them at some point.
Photon Dust pair dropped. Might cop those to hold me over.

It's called fomo my peeps. It's hard to judge this release since the stock seems so low but I would wait til people get them in hand. At that point they will start hitting the reseller sites & hopefully cause a dip.

I bought at that 250$ price they had on StockX for a few minutes. Could kind of tell where this was going. Now hopefully they actually ship them.

Like I Was Saying…
19BAD5AD-FA5C-4214-98CD-71C52F7E0096.jpeg

Allocations All Messed Up On These Like We’ve Seen On Barkley’s/Pippen’s/Jackson’s Etc

Hang In There Y’all :nerd:

I respect it. I’m a size 14 so I’m already at a disadvantage. The black SS was close enough so I was really fine with it. I know it’s not for ever body so I get it.

🤣 My toddler son loves grabbing the swooshes , slapping them on and pulling them off so it brings just a little more joy especially from a 90’s basketball sneaker.
Now that I love. I have 2 little ones

Like I Was Saying…
19BAD5AD-FA5C-4214-98CD-71C52F7E0096.jpeg

Allocations All Messed Up On These Like We’ve Seen On Barkley’s/Pippen’s/Jackson’s Etc

Hang In There Y’all :nerd:
I get it but the assumption that demand isn't strong enough for this release dangerous. We know that staggered releases don't improve anyone chances if the demand is there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom