Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

NT is exhausting.
You CLEARLY Weren’t After Black/White Uptempo’s And Black/White/Purple Barkley’s When They Released By This Type Of Statement :lol:

You Can Deflect All You Want…

Have A Good One Buddy :nthat:
Barkleys were interesting, but we can use NT as an unofficial popularity experiment on the silhouette and note that the Barkley thread is about 165 pages long, this one is 447 pages. There was and is a difference in demand between the 2 shoes.

But, that is an interesting comparison yes.

"deflecting" - NT psychology has entered the chat.

Anyways, I'll stop on this thread. Best of luck to all. There is still a shot for retail.

Either pray for a local shop, or pray for a footsite and Nike restock release

I had the OGs in middle school. I remember vividly, EVERYONE had these. They were just so amazing. Over the years, there were other sneakers that “everyone” had (Jordan’s, uptempo, griffeys), but not to this extent. Almost every single cool kid in our junior high had them. In one classroom of like 30 kids, 7 of us had them on that first day. They’re just so aesthetically pleasing.

This roll out reminds me of the recent black/white uptempos (AIR). Stock trickled in. Resale was high at first. Eventually more stock was released and I was even able to grab under retail.

I advise patience, unless you’re too busy and overpaying a little isn’t a big deal to you. But I think most of us will be able to get for retail sooner or later.

I didn’t realize people were having trouble getting these. I passed on retail because I thought retail was too highs. OOPS! What size are y’all? iwilwin iwilwin How is stock looking? Any advice for us?

Bruh, Nobody’s Misinterpreting A Damn Thing.

You Literally Wrote Out A Numbered List Previously As To Why These AREN’T Similar To The Air Trainer SC Release…. Now Everything We’ve Seen Is Pointing In That Direction OTHER THAN The Demand Differences.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby Sold 12’s For $380 And $350 And Now What Are Prices Looking Like For That Size? :nerd:
AB695655-0B96-4CB2-9D81-E2C9C5EEDD81.jpeg

It’s OK To Disagree My Guy, This Ain’t Got **** To Do With “Bragging Rights” :lol:
honestly all 3 pairs were personals, but with me working in uniform 5 days a week and over 150 pairs in the stash i asked myself do I really need 3? so i sold the 2 because the market was looking sweet. it's getting a bit difficult to predict these releases by Nike, im pretty sure most if not all og's thought this was going to be another easy cop based on previous penny releases.
if you look at yesterday's am1 hemp release people went hard for them only to see them sitting on nike and various websites. i honestly hope Orlando’s drop again to fill the demand, if i had missed the Orlando drop i wouldn't even have been mad because i had them 2x already!

Wish there was more independent shops around where I live like back east. Having only foot stores and consignment shops sucks. A couple of Shiekhs used to get these types of releases before anyone else. That was a while back though.

Back
Top Bottom