Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Initially I thought half side down was good for me but man my feet especially was toes were killing me. True to size works for me and the heel slippage isn’t that deep.
02D59205-446B-4863-AFBE-F0F8A8788AB5.jpeg
024C2D64-4051-4393-87D6-76701C76DE7E.jpeg
2B240B63-941C-4759-AA83-8ADB17401E49.jpeg

Maybe it’s just me but we could’ve done without the social status pairs if they already planned to drop similar colors in the OG retros.
That’s why I’ve been hesitant on this second social release, while I like them if the OGs drop I’d rather have them instead.
2022 Year of the penny
7292E562-FB60-44FE-871C-4A4980EB298F.jpeg

I’m at the outlets right now seeing what I can find, if nothing there I’m gonna scoop these up.
Good to know they ship to the US

Dope Factory with the superfast shipping, All Stars just delivered after ordering on Thursday.

On sale for $102 Homes

Edit

OOS those flew

Homes on sale for $102

Homes on sale for $102
They sold out fam

I don’t know about mass produced. I just think a lot of people passed on the homes and wanted Orlandos. The 2 stores that got them in my area barely got any stock and they still managed to sit for a while. Xhibition makes the 3rd store in my area that received pairs. Still no pairs at any major retailers (FTL, FNL, JD) just boutiques and DTLR.

I don’t know about mass produced. I just think a lot of people passed on the homes and wanted Orlandos. The 2 stores that got them in my area barely got any stock and they still managed to sit for a while. Xhibition makes the 3rd store in my area that received pairs. Still no pairs at any major retailers (FTL, FNL, JD) just boutiques and DTLR.
Sounds good but They’re pairs sitting inside Jimmy Jazz, Up NYC, Snipes & here we see people post links on a daily. It as a Great GR that we all thought it was going to be limited or hard to get. Nike gave The entire culture a chance to get the W and we all got a pair. And they’re also at the Oulets now another W
B29B5A0A-1388-43C4-B3FF-CC233F76487A.jpeg

Are you down in Edinburgh?

Sounds good but They’re pairs sitting inside Jimmy Jazz, Up NYC, Snipes & here we see people post links on a daily. It as a Great GR that we all thought it was going to be limited or hard to get. Nike gave The entire culture a chance to get the W and we all got a pair. And they’re also at the Oulets now another W
B29B5A0A-1388-43C4-B3FF-CC233F76487A.jpeg

That outlet pic looks like someone unds'd their home pair, went to an outlet and tried on some shoes while putting their home pair in a box for likes/clout. Doesn't look right and why wouldn't they post pics of the box tag/price.

I don’t this people would look at this shoe as “clout”
Many shoes in outlets look that way from people trying them on.
I grabbed a pair of AM1s that looked just like this. It wouldn’t been pointless to post the box sticker because they usually have the retail sticker on them.

That outlet pic looks like someone unds'd their home pair, went to an outlet and tried on some shoes while putting their home pair in a box for likes/clout. Doesn't look right and why wouldn't they post pics of the box tag/price.

Back
Top Bottom