OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

If anyone is looking for these, check your local FootLocker. Randomly stumbled upon a restock and walked out with a 13.

Had no idea there was a lot of hype on these, I thought they sat last release.
Nah, in 2010, they released the same night as the CG XI, and they were gone within 5 days on NDC. I can't speak to any other site but they went at a decent pace there. 

I will get roasted for this but how does everyone like shoe palace? Legit as far as shipping, customer service, product, etc?

Other than price increases for hyped releases, they are like any other site.

You can have a good experience, and you can have a poor experience.

Last edited:
I will get roasted for this but how does everyone like shoe palace? Legit as far as shipping, customer service, product, etc?

I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Got a French blue 12 off them just recently.

smokin.gif

I was just able to add to cart checkout and pay on footaction for a size 13. other sizes showed available.

Damn, just picked up a no tax sz11 from KicksUSA...FA won't even cancel my pair...I keep asking FA to cancel but they won't...FA is gonna send a2nd pair anyway hahahaha.....where's that guy that keeps complaining about his canceled orders from EB..maybe you should call FA for me

Last edited:
im never everrrrrrrrrrr gonna jump on a nike release ever again :smh:

i should have known better thats on me

bout to wait til the black blue pennys and chris webbers hit the outlets now :lol:

Damn, just picked up a no tax sz11 from KicksUSA...FA won't even cancel my pair...I keep asking FA to cancel but they won't...FA is gonna send a2nd pair anyway hahahaha.....where's that guy that keeps complaining about his canceled orders from EB..maybe you should call FA for me
haha..here i am. Gimme ur customer number, phone #, address, and email and i got u!

Pair shipped from FA. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom