OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

^What size? Because size 13 was sold out the second the link went live. I could not find it on the store through looking or the search with the name or style code....gotta call bs on Nike!!!

COPPED! Let's hope my sz 11 fits. People keep saying snug, but my wide *** feet might hate me for em.

First time in a long time on NDC getting through.

Last edited:
NikeStore.com‏@nikestore

The Nike Air Penny V (University Red/White) has sold out on NikeStore.

GOD DAMN!!! :smh:

Holy moly, these r gone so fast, can't even add em to cart. Smh...., I guess these r super limited then.....

Man, I missed out on these. Let's hope the Cloaks and Miami pairs are more widely available.

well, back to bed I go. It's too early for this ****....

I didn't even want the shoe I just wanted to see how it wrks w/ the Twitter link and had to click on the link 5x's just for it to go through...smh
mean.gif

i hate mandatory twitter links, ndc releases were a breeze until they implemented the mandatory twitter link on the gmp. i guess i will have to make the drive to hoh.

honestly i don't understand why these were so limited, i managed to get through anyway but i hope the other releases aren't as limited because that would suck having to fight for every single release just to get a pair

COPPED! Let's hope my sz 11 fits. People keep saying snug, but my wide *** feet might hate me for em.
First time in a long time on NDC getting through.

bro, if you do 12s in lebrons, no way these will fit you in a 11....I was shooting for 12s, but failed :smh: :smh: :smh:

So, that tells me already that the page was either not available @ the same exact time as the link was or my computer just had a temporary problem and that's why I had to click on the link 5x's...lol

I really don't understand why someone who doesn't want a shoe would go for it anyway. That's taking another person's opportunity away. NDC is all luck right now, and by you taking a try at buying these even if you don't like them is extremely selfish in my opinion. That's taking away from another NTer trying for these. That's taking away from me buying these. And for resellers to do this all the time just to get an extra $200 is ridiculous.

But I digress. This was not a shot towards anyone, just thinking out loud. Like I said, it's 5AM, I'm going back to bed

Epjc fail for me once agai.... havent been able to buy a sneaker of off ndc si cr the concords.... not even able to add
To cart....
Didnt do my homework on my hoh gettin em so m prolly gna drive down n see wussup

And like that.... THEY GONE! *DJ Drama voice*

PMO. Never had a ******g chance. Looked like 11.5 wasn't even available online..

honestly i don't understand why these were so limited, i managed to get through anyway but i hope the other releases aren't as limited because that would suck having to fight for every single release just to get a pair
It has sucked the last 2 years because KIDS have made shoes into a fad item, where the **** have you been?

Agreed...If you were a 12 in LeBrons you shldn't even lookin @ a 11...

not even taking the insole out would help you fit into them

It has sucked the last 2 years because KIDS have made shoes into a fad item, where the **** have you been?

someones salty, i already knew now everybody wants to be a sneakerhead, but its not like these are foamposites or jordans where the hype is real, i just didnt think these would sell out that quick, i gotta check out the mall later and see if they sold out there.

Last edited:
kinda figured these will be hard to get online since nobody in my area will carry these...

Back
Top Bottom