OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Certain colorways are cool, but with a little tweeking, this could have been a very hot hot shoes.

THIS

If they woulda lowered the height just a little bit to more like the Penny 2s this shoe woulda been flawless IMO

THIS
If they woulda lowered the height just a little bit to more like the Penny 2s this shoe woulda been flawless IMO
Honestly the height is ok with me

From the look of the samples compared to the retail version they have actually lowered the height anyway....

Man called around a few stores and no one is selling them in SEattle. Wow how rare are these bad boys?

These on NDC?

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

How are you guys getting them early? And why not throw an on feet pic in there? Hopefully i get lucky so I can see them on my feet. I would swap them with black laces. :pimp:

Last edited:
Still no definitive answer on how these fit??

I know a dude posted that they're "snug" a couple pages ago, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're small.

Dudes who have these..........help us out!!

Both HOH here in Bay Area said they not getting
ohwell.gif
Be careful as to what they say. Footlocker corporate screwed up the shipment because of the Labor day holiday. My HoH is getting them on Monday.....Just a word to the wise...

PS Man I was on the fence about these but after seeing all the new pictures. These are to TOUGH!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no definitive answer on how these fit??

I know a dude posted that they're "snug" a couple pages ago, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're small.

Dudes who have these..........help us out!!

They fit a half size small. Similar to Kobe VII's. Definitely go up a half size on them.

Copped.. Went TTS. Hope it pays off.

Back to bed now. Hope everyone was able to cop.

copped :nthat: went true to size as well, if they fit big ill just trade em. nice colorway too, but im looking forward to the suns, cloaks and the dolphins but these aint bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom