OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Great pics zeke!!! Re seller suckers dropping their prices on these!! Will be selling them below cost soon!!! Full size run available almost everywhere. Don't pass on these!! One of the most comfortable shoes o ever bought and the design is amazing!!!

Yeah I was a hater about them trying to milk the line, but I'm going to get those Orlando's for sure... but I'm going to wait until the prices go down or they hit the outlets.

Great pics zeke!!! Re seller suckers dropping their prices on these!! Will be selling them below cost soon!!! Full size run available almost everywhere. Don't pass on these!! One of the most comfortable shoes o ever bought and the design is amazing!!!
I wore Orlandos for outdoor pick up games today, really a good shoe, so Im moving from Lebron 9's to Penny V's. I was "fortunate" to being able to double up on Eagles and I will be on the hunt for 2 more Orlandos... Eagerly waiting for Suns!!!!!

Didn't know 6.5 was considered "mens" now lol.

I will probably get Orlando's later, they don't seem to be going anywhere no time fast

Saw the Orlandos yesterday. Looks much nicer in person. Materials are good, reminiscent of the Lebron IXs. I will buy more of these for sure. Lebron Xs are taking a back seat to the Penny Vs. Now waiting for Nike to release those 1cent Elite socks. :nerd:

The Penny V's no longer have exclusions on eastbay (at least at the moment). I was just able to purchase with a discount code.

The Penny V's no longer have exclusions on eastbay (at least at the moment). I was just able to purchase with a discount code.
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm so tempted to jump on this since I still have my 25% Gold Glub code, but I want to get the LeBron X Pressures next month and I don't have the excess funds to get both right now.

I'll wait it out.

i had to get a size up from my normal because the half size up was still too tight. want the "cloaks" but seeing actual pics of the "cool grey" and "suns" might change my mind

Last edited:
Orlandos looked good yesterday, I had to force myself to walk away since winter gear is more important than shoes for now.

If anybody is still on the fence about the Orlando, use EMEB2C65 on Eastbay for 20% off, comes out to $139 and some change shipped. Good deal!

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm so tempted to jump on this since I still have my 25% Gold Glub code, but I want to get the LeBron X Pressures next month and I don't have the excess funds to get both right now.

I'll wait it out.

When does your 25% expire? "Pressures" might be excluded for a long time or worse they are sold out. Just saying, but yeah i'm sure the Orlandos will see a price drop within 2 months or so.

Kept thinking about it, so I finally decided to cop the Orlandos.  Glad I did, they look great and are pretty comfortable IMO.  Been a pretty expensive 3 days....ordered the blue diamonds thursday, the blue toe questions friday, and the Orlandos Saturday.  Guess that's enough blue lol.

The next ones are with my Penny II's

Any release date on the cloaks cw ?

My orlandos came in the other day , I should've went .5 up but my 10.5 will do.

I might pass on the dolphins and cop the suns cw .

After seeing them in person, I'm impressed by the V. The orlando colorway is the only "must have" for me tho. Will be copping very soon.

OMG the Black white and  yellow pair and the Black court purple and turquoise are off the chain. I probably wont get either but I definitely give two thumbs up to both!!!

Hey!!

Got my old account back!! Thanks to the NT support staff who helped me!! So, back on the shoes... I made a lace swap on my V's... Tried to do it to keep'em "90's" so I took the laces from my Zoom Flight 95's, since they use the same kind of laces like the Air Lambaste's worn by Penny....

So I think Orlando's look better with the OG laces... I like the "darker" look, and I think the ZF laces don't pop that much...

Still, Red Eagles are a different story!! They look very very good with the speckled laces!!

Thoughts??

Not feeling the round laces on both. Just my opinion. I think they should go on the black Flight Ones.

The speckle is cool but yeah not the lace shape.

I want those Miamis and Suns CWs. Too many kicks coming out, I need to get a job asap lol

Did anyone figure out how limited the Dolphins CW is? Surprised the Orlandos are sitting like they are.

Back
Top Bottom