OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I hate how the Phoenix's have that pink in there.
Ain't no damn pink in Phoenix color!

Should of just faded from orange to purple.... wtf is the point of the pink -_-

DO NOT sleep on these.. they are pure fire! I'm glad I copped.. *waits for all those people that said these were trash at first cop, or try to cop a pair*:smh:

Congrats on the early pick-up man.....those look great! Where did you pick those up? And how's the fit size-wise?

I wasn't a big fan of the design on this shoe at first but it is really starting to grow on me.  I didn't think that it flowed and honestly was tired of all the penny mash ups so I just wrote them off.  For those of you who have got your hands on a pair early, how would you say the fit is, and the width?  Not like sizing width, but the build of the shoe.  I love the outside look of the shoe, but am afraid they might look too long if too skinny.  Hoping for a little more chunky look like the penny 2s.

I'm assuming they added that pink in there to make the shoe more attractive to the beasts? Pass, that pink messes it up for me. No pink in the Sun's colorway!

Maybe it's not a Phoenix colorway and just a sunset colorway? (orange to pink to purple, with the black upper being the sky) :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

The part with the pink is just suppose to be a color transition from Orange to Purple. Orange and Purple both share the primary color red. So the middle color had to be red. A dark red would throw of the shoe, so they went with a light red (pink). Maybe they should of used less pink, but they pink works

So has a weird look to it. Will have to see in person. One thing I feel the upper part of the sole (whatever it's called but the grey part of the sole on the suns) has to be a different color the the mid sole. When they are both white is make the midsole way so big.

These are hot, might try and get the Red Eagle', but Invisibility cloaks will be an insta cop.

Wow, just found out my HOH only got 18 pairs. Damn, I didn't know these will be so hard to get.
Nike at it again, gets everyone all hyped up and ends up releasing limited quantities.

Last edited:
I hate how the Phoenix's have that pink in there.
Ain't no damn pink in Phoenix color!
Should of just faded from orange to purple.... wtf is the point of the pink -_-
LOL.... i dont mind it much. I think its the only way to make the gradient work (kanye shrug)

man there are no stores within 40 miles of me that are getting the treadwell color way, i need a sz 13 in my life, lol.....

Yeah indeed i was just lookin at my bakin thinkin... sjould i copp or just leggo.... decision after seeing in person hopefully

Back
Top Bottom